42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I’m sure Americans can fantasize about special forces going in and freeing the hostages and rooting out Hamas with minimal civilian causalities but it doesn’t work that way? Right?

Last I heard Iran and Hamas were threatening to transfer the hostages to Iran(I don’t think that’s even possible but that’s what they’re threatening)

:manny:
Lets go away from the fantasy stuff then. Lets say Israel doesn't give a fukk about hostages (they probably don't straight up)

If your priority is to target Hamas exclusively - to destroy their recruiting, finacing, logistics, etc - its objectively something that can *only be guaranteed* by boots on the ground which identify, isolate, attack, then exploit their findings in an appropriate manner that's also not going to motivate and embolden their paramilitary equivalent supporters to carve you up at the same time. Right?

The last two months have been an objectively emotional response of a strategy.

My whole thing is that if you're going to fight - you need to win. Not throw reservists and conscripts at a problem between air raids that have less planning than a beer pong tournament.
Israel could just pack up and leave and stop bombing hospitals. It's almost like you think there's minimal requirements for deaths until Israel can send in special units.
They're not going to do nothing. There's a large gray area between target any place that had someone wearing green headgear in it ever and actually hitting shyt that matters.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even me, I’m in Kenya right now to helping bring y’all people freedom and safety while u sitting typing talking shyt.
It’s a war going on outside and u are sitting it out but dnt blame me for doing my part.

Military brehs are some of the biggest c00ns known to man :snoop:

@that guy Breh really said the above with a straight face. The military must perform some kind of lobotomy on these brehs.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It’s not about living in lala land you muppet. It’s about right and wrong and the oppression of a people by an immoral racist apartheid state.

Right does not make right no matter what these cold blooded devils in the west try to make us believe. The Palestinians are just the latest in their long treacherous history of colonialism, oppression and hypocrisy.
Ok. Enjoy the result. As you seem to be.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That’s all u got them idk what to tell u then…

I’ll rather believe the US government than random terrorists and their sympathizers. I swear this Palestine shyt is like mass hysteria.

Plus ain’t none of y’all brought not one fact in here all is just feelings :mjlol: Nap in here running circles around y’all..

Like I said show me a Hamas Headquarters or military base in Gaza?
I’m results oriented. That’s why it’s so easy.

Look hamas scored a CLEAN one on Israel. Like. Wow. They DID that.

But now they might have overplayed their hand and it’s not going the way they expected.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They thought them hostages was going to stop the invasion :mjlol:

Hamas bit off too much they can chew, Israel said fukk a ceasefire, fukk the UN, and turned off the internet for good measure.
Right. Like I said the day I happened. Israel cashiered those hostages the second they were gone. If they get any back it’s simply a topping.