Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain’t no right or wrong in war..when has it ever been right or wrong. That’s what y’all fail to understand.

It’s a lot of bullshyt wrong in the world yall just so gassed up over this one. Just of the moment dikk-riders.

Palestine never been a country with a military to protect said borders, no matter how hard y’all cry it ain’t gne happen. Just put the Palestine flag in your profile and call it a day fam.

This is the type of ignorance I expect from someone who signed up to be a crash dummy for the United States government. An empty headed vassal that follows orders without asking why.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
This is the type of ignorance I expect from someone who signed up to be a crash dummy for the United States government. An empty headed vassal that follows orders without asking why.

Even me, I’m in Kenya right now to helping bring y’all people freedom and safety while u sitting typing talking shyt.
It’s a war going on outside and u are sitting it out but dnt blame me for doing my part.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Military brehs are some of the biggest c00ns known to man :snoop:

Might be time to come to terms with the fact Israel isn’t going to get wiped off the map no matter how badly and deeply anyone feels it

:manny:

Calling people c00n over something not even race related is weak as fukk

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If you’re against air strikes and you’re against a ground invasion how would you guys like to hold Hamas accountable? If you support Hamas then just say so and stop trying to talk around it.
There's levels to a ground invasion (and israel quickly singularly focused on final solution level shyt) and reasonable scrutiny to air strikes below ....generally indiscriminate/"i think there's a guy there. not sure. fukk it."

as soon as people start cheering themselves and others towards hilariously reductive stances though? you earn a cheerleader hat imo

you go full ISIS, you get smoked and you signed up everyone around you for the response as well. but blatantly disregarding even the loosest proportionality definitions is exactly what it is too.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
There's levels to a ground invasion (and israel quickly singularly focused on final solution level shyt) and reasonable scrutiny to air strikes below ....generally indiscriminate/"i think there's a guy there. not sure. fukk it."

as soon as people start cheering themselves and others towards hilariously reductive stances though? you earn a cheerleader hat imo

you go full ISIS, you get smoked and you signed up everyone around you for the response as well. but blatantly disregarding even the loosest proportionality definitions is exactly what it is too.

I’m sure Americans can fantasize about special forces going in and freeing the hostages and rooting out Hamas with minimal civilian causalities but it doesn’t work that way? Right?

Last I heard Iran and Hamas were threatening to transfer the hostages to Iran(I don’t think that’s even possible but that’s what they’re threatening)

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I think they took hostages to prevent Israel from indiscriminately bombarding them in response like they always do. I don’t think they expected Israel to simply not give a fukk
Israel has never given af about Palestinians. It's why they're allowed to steal than land, homes, and kill their children. There used to be people in the WH who said enough is enough. Not anymore. Biden is just as big of a Christian Zionist as the rest. His words aren't as cruel as Trump's but his actions are.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I’m sure Americans can fantasize about special forces going in and freeing the hostages and rooting out Hamas with minimal civilian causalities but it doesn’t work that way? Right?

Last I heard Iran and Hamas were threatening to transfer the hostages to Iran(I don’t think that’s even possible but that’s what they’re threatening)

Israel could just pack up and leave and stop bombing hospitals. It's almost like you think there's minimal requirements for deaths until Israel can send in special units.