Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
:lupe: show me saddams WMDs breh

That’s all u got them idk what to tell u then…

I’ll rather believe the US government than random terrorists and their sympathizers. I swear this Palestine shyt is like mass hysteria.

Plus ain’t none of y’all brought not one fact in here all is just feelings :mjlol: Nap in here running circles around y’all..

Like I said show me a Hamas Headquarters or military base in Gaza?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
“Palestine” wont exist where “Israel” does for…a long time.

Better to sorta make that elsewhere .e.g the Sinai

For example, Israel itself was literally bandied about all over the world until they settled on “here’s where we were told we came from” etc.

And the world went for it.

Sucks but… :francis:
You dance around topics well :mjlol:

But I agree, an ethnic cleansing is the only way to save more lives. The world powers aren't willing to say it out loud because its "wrong". The other Arab nations care, but not enough to take in Palestinians or stop click up to take on the US IDF...at least yet.

Everyone complains about what bothsides are doing in Gaza but no one is willing to interfere because letting shyt run its course benefits the status quo. I've heard this song before and will hear it many more times before I die.

Hopefully these new breed of terrorists this creates focuses their anger on a particular group of ppl, instead of the rest of us.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
You dance around topics well :mjlol:

But I agree, an ethnic cleansing is the only way to save more lives. The world powers aren't willing to say it out loud because its "wrong". The other Arab nations care, but not enough to take in Palestinians or stop click up to take on the US IDF...at least yet.

Everyone complains about what bothsides are doing in Gaza but no one is willing to interfere because letting shyt run its course benefits the status quo. I've heard this song before and will hear it many more times before I die.

Hopefully these new breed of terrorists this creates focuses their anger on a particular group of ppl, instead of the rest of us.
All it will create is a new breed of hamas or whoever, they done purposely killed people's brothers sisters children parents etc

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
:mjlol: :gucci: you think they took hostages to stop the ground invasion? They took them to start one

They was obviously trying to delay it with them putting out the info that the negotiation had breakthroughs. They wasn’t even close I’m reality, the hostages was their last trump card. Now they about to get wiped out :wow:

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Imo, the Palestinian's need to come to the negotiating table. If we are being real, the militancy of Hamas hasn't done anything but kill civilians and stoke animosity on both sides. Same for Israel, its shouldn't be building settlements on the west bank and treating Palestinians like shyt.

The only solutions available are ones that both sides wont like but thats part of negotiating and statecraft in general. Israel should remove itself from the West Bank entirely and give it to Palestinian leadership. Gaza, due to its radicalization of Hamas, should be governed by a coalition led by the Arab world and maybe UN thats focused on the well being of its citizens and not “eliminating Israel”. The leadership should then be transitioned to the Palestinians. And there should be a some sort of military agreement to limit flare ups and war.

Both countries arent going anywhere so a two state solution is the path to go. :yeshrug:

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
They was obviously trying to delay it with them putting out the info that the negotiation had breakthroughs. They wasn’t even close I’m reality, the hostages was their last trump card. Now they about to get wiped out :wow:

Honestly the last option might be public executions, but that will flip public opinion in Israel’s favor. Hamas was lowkey dikkin around all week thinking they had the leverage. I guess they didnt expect Israel to be open to martyrdom too. :francis:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Imo, the Palestinian's need to come to the negotiating table. If we are being real, the militancy of Hamas hasn't done anything but kill civilians and stoke animosity on both sides. Same for Israel, its shouldn't be building settlements on the west bank and treating Palestinians like shyt.

The only solutions available are ones that both sides wont like but thats part of negotiating and statecraft in general. Israel should remove itself from the West Bank entirely and give it to Palestinian leadership. Gaza, due to its radicalization of Hamas, should be governed by a coalition led by the Arab world and maybe UN thats focused on the well being of its citizens and not “eliminating Israel”. The leadership should then be transitioned to the Palestinians. And there should be a some sort of military agreement to limit flare ups and war.

Both countries arent going anywhere so a two state solution is the path to go. :yeshrug:

That would be true if Palestine had any leverage, they literally have zero leverage. Now it’s up to Israel depending on how far they are willing to go.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Honestly the last option might be public executions, but that will flip public opinion in Israel’s favor. Hamas was lowkey dikkin around all week thinking they had the leverage. I guess they didnt expect Israel to be open to martyrdom too. :francis:

Yea they made some major miscalculations, I guess we will see if Hezbollah really come to help them.