LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
The USA should be trying to stop Iran from getting a nuke and capping irans attempts from using Hezbollah and Hamas as pawns and crash dummies while pushing Egypt and Syria to help create a Palestinian state.
So you agree with the US' support for Israel even in the face of their war crimes and complete disregard for international law? You don't think that will lead to more issues for us in the future?

But that’s not what you said. This is why language is important. This is clearly about Gaza so your lack of precision shows how unserious you are about even pretending to care about this issue. It’s a key difference and this slippery language has permitted too much confusion and deception
I never specified Gazans. I've been speaking about Palestinians as a whole. You can't ignore the West Bank when we're talking about Israel's treatment of the Palestinians. What's unserious is you refusing to take a stance on whether the US should be allowing Israel to take our aid while they commit war crimes. What's unserious is you trying to pretend like this conflict can only be discussed in regards to the events following October 7th.

I can’t believe y’all don’t have Nap on ignore in 2023.
I don't blame anyone for doing that, but I don't put anyone on ignore. Some days I'm good to debate with him, and other days I can't bother dealing with the bad faith bullshyt. The way I look at it is some opinions need to be called out. Not for Nap's sake, but for the sake of people who lurk these threads who don't have him on ignore, that might be swayed by the shyt he posts. I think it's important for people to see certain views being challenged. Not everyone is as informed as we are, so you can't leave these things unchecked.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
And let's be clear, we aren't seeing less civilian casualties because Hamas isn't targeting them.

We're seeing less casualties because Israel has a better missile defense system to stop those 7000 or so missles that have been fired into Israel.

At the end of the day it's about intent and with regard to this conflict neither side is well intended eith regard to their goals.

Feigning outrage for internet cool points is so blah.
When it comes to geopolitics I think it’s silly to try turn this into a good guys vs bad guys argument

I have the upmost sympathy for innocent civilians on both sides getting killed, but I’m not going to feel bad because Israel can hit the Palestinians harder. If the Palestinians and the surrounding Islamic governments could wipe Israel off the map they would’ve. Tell the opps to get bigger guns

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
The fukk does this even mean?
I assumed he meant lay down and die, or try to force their way through the Rafah crossing into Egypt(which has not been opened to them).

It makes more sense if you read the rest of the post where he makes it obvious he doesn't see them as actual human beings, and can't conceptualize them as anything other than a chess pieces to be used in domestic issues.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So you agree with the US' support for Israel even in the face of their war crimes and complete disregard for international law? You don't think that will lead to more issues for us in the future?

the 70s and 80s were more fraught than this in the region…and that was with the ENTIRE Arab world against them.

Put this in perspective. This is relatively nothing.

I never specified Gazans. I've been speaking about Palestinians as a whole. You can't ignore the West Bank when we're talking about Israel's treatment of the Palestinians. What's unserious is you refusing to take a stance on whether the US should be allowing Israel to take our aid while they commit war crimes. What's unserious is you trying to pretend like this conflict can only be discussed in regards to the events following October 7th.
you’re moving the goalposts. and yes, the blockage of Gaza is wrong. Syrians might have to step up with regards to the West Bank.

The UN and the USA have also told Israel to stop the settlements in the West Bank to no avail. Not sure what else you want to be done there.
I don't blame anyone for doing that, but I don't put anyone on ignore. Some days I'm good to debate with him, and other days I can't bother dealing with the bad faith bullshyt. The way I look at it is some opinions need to be called out. Not for Nap's sake, but for the sake of people who lurk these threads who don't have him on ignore, that might be swayed by the shyt he posts. I think it's important for people to see certain views being challenged. Not everyone is as informed as we are, so you can't leave these things unchecked.
I actually think you’re not interested in helping palestinians if you keep encouraging these dummy missions.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I assumed he meant lay down and die, or try to force their way through the Rafah crossing into Egypt(which has not been opened to them).

It makes more sense if you read the rest of the post where he makes it obvious he doesn't see them as actual human beings, and can't conceptualize them as anything other than a chess pieces to be used in domestic issues.
Yes. They’re the same chess pieces Iran is using in Hezbollah and Hamas.

Does that bother you for me to say this?

How about the Uyghurs?

How about the entire post 1950s history of Tibet vis-a-vis the CIA?

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
They have a few options:

Continue down this same path, make concessions to get from under their oppression, or just go to war and see how it turns out.

somebody got they foot on yo neck and i tell you you need to make concessions. that sound ok to you?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
somebody got they foot on yo neck and i tell you you need to make concessions. that sound ok to you?
Yes.

Crashing out instead of living to see another day and keeping your community together on terms that work out better in the long run is preferable.

You know… like the Jews did :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

So the cycle of shyt posting and threads getting derailed on this miserable site continues. That account is not a real person.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Put this in perspective. This is relatively nothing.
This is the largest slaughter of Palestinian citizens since the Nakba. What the fukk is wrong with you

The UN and the USA have also told Israel to stop the settlements in the West Bank to no avail. Not sure what else you want to be done there.
I want the US to withhold aid until Israel acts in line with international law, and to force Israel back to the negotiation table.
I actually think you’re not interested in helping palestinians if you keep encouraging these dummy missions.
What dummy mission have I encouraged?

Yes. They’re the same chess pieces Iran is using in Hezbollah and Hamas.

Does that bother you for me to say this?

How about the Uyghurs?

How about the entire post 1950s history of Tibet vis-a-vis the CIA?
Are you just listing other groups you don't see as human beings? I don't know what you're trying to say here.