LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
They have a few options:

Continue down this same path, make concessions to get from under their oppression, or just go to war and see how it turns out.
They don't really have any options with Israel refusing to go to the negotiating table again. That was my whole point when I said this:
We all know the situation is untenable, and that Israel holds all of the power, and are the oppressive force. It is not unreasonable that they are being pressured as the ones who need to be the force for change in order to find a resolution. "Holding this L" is not an option for the people in Gaza.

Asking what we think Palestinians should do is unfair, because they are the ones who are under the oppression of Israel. Illegal settlements are still popping up, peaceful protests are met with extreme violence, and the ability for Palestinians (Gaza and the West Bank) to govern themselves has purposefully been fractured and disrupted by Israel. They're expected to tolerate living in this situation, while simultaneously finding a humane political solution for a situation they have no leverage over, and without the backing of the international community, thanks to the US. Hamas is not helping things, but they are an obvious result of forcing a large amount of people into a pressure cooker in the name of forming an ethnostate. Even if every last member of Hamas has been killed, another group will just take it's place. It's not Palestine's responsibility to be the perfect victims.

The question should be what should we as Americans be pressuring our politicians to do. The entire world is watching, even more so now than in previous conflicts between the two, and with this many eyes on the situation there is a lot of pressure that can be utilized here. Speaking out in support of Gazans and Palestinians is more important now than ever. There may not be much longer left for people to stand up for them.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Asking what we think Palestinians should do is unfair, because
Ok. Enough.

We get it.
No one cares. :manny:

That’s my point. It will continue be unfair just like it is for numerous stateless groups around the world. This is why it is terminally wise for them to take an off ramp asap.

This entire movement got gassed by people who had no serious commitment to supporting Palestinians but rather using them as anti-western pawns or bait for domestic populist projects. This is why Arab nations all get riled up when they invoke Palestine as an issue but don’t do anything to grant land or work permits or asylum or refugee status or even open their borders. This is why Iran will let Palestinians crash out while suppressing domestic ethnic nationalist projects.

This sham has basically operated under some cloud of antisemitism AND anti-European antisemitism that presumes these people can’t be the real Jews etc which is really a regional identity problem driven by Arab nationalism (there’s a lot of Chaldeans Assyrians and LITERAL Caucasian/Persians who look white 🤷🏾‍♂️)

Right now the political Left has a normie problem with perceived antisemitism too. This is not as cut and dry as you’re making it seem.

@voiture @invalid @Creflo ½ Dollar @Pressure

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Ok. Enough.

We get it.
No one cares. :manny:
You don't care. Lots of people care very deeply about this issue, Sanjay.
That’s my point. It will continue be unfair just like it is for numerous stateless groups around the world. This is why it is terminally wise for them to take an off ramp asap.
Ok, so are you for the legitimacy, safety and autonomy of Palestinians, or do you think they should just be pushed into the Sinai because "no one cares"? Pick one and be consistent.
This entire movement got gassed by people who had no serious commitment to supporting Palestinians but rather using them as anti-western pawns or bait for domestic populist projects.

This is you again projecting your lack of empathy and making the assumption that people are just pretending to support Palestinians for nefarious reasons. You are mentally unwell. People do not think like you do. Seek therapy.

It's 2023. Apartheid and genocide are things that are not supposed to be tolerated by democratic societies like America. What these other countries do or don't do has nothing to do with what America should do. We are funding this with our tax money. Can you justify why the US is supporting Israel's occupation?

I'm not even going to comment on "perceived" antisemitism.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You don't care. Lots of people care very deeply about this issue, Sanjay.

I’m black. First off.

And second of all many people care about things but no enough to do shyt about it. I.E. the Arab and/or Muslim world
Ok, so are you for the legitimacy, safety and autonomy of Palestinians,

Again. Yes. So much so that they should do what every other outnumbered and outplayed and out powered group does and tuck it in resettle and internalize their struggle for a longer term strategy that preserves their group cohesion and preserves survival.

There’s 2-3x more kurds than Palestinians. Smarten up.

or do you think they should just be pushed into the Sinai because "no one cares"? Pick one and be consistent.
Well the Sinai is a safer and more humanitarian option but pride stops Palestinians from accepting neighboring land if they can’t get what they think is prime real estate they think they deserve.

This is you again projecting your lack of empathy
Outlaying a survival strategy is not a lack of empathy
and making the assumption that people are just pretending to support Palestinians for nefarious reasons.
Populism isn’t just limited to MAGA exploitation. Everyone does it for cynical reasons.
You are mentally unwell. People do not think like you do. Seek therapy.

Perpetuating another facade instead of being solution oriented means you must need help. Got it.

It's 2023. Apartheid and genocide are things that are not supposed to be tolerated by democratic societies like America.
Yeah. So Armenians did just that when they saw the writing on the wall a month ago and 120,000 of them left Azerbaijan and preserved their integrity. Minor hit of pride for long term sustainability of identity and group longevity.
What these other countries do or don't do has nothing to do with what America should do.

So why aren’t Arab leaders defending Palestinians and giving them arms…oh wait. They did this already, lost BIGLY and decided to make up with Israel and move past this issue.

We are funding this with our tax money. Can you justify why the US is supporting Israel's occupation?
Israel is (unethically IMO) blockading Gaza. Israel is not occupying Gaza. Language matters.
I'm not even going to comment on "perceived" antisemitism.
You can’t. I know.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Again. Yes. So much so that they should do what every other outnumbered and outplayed and out powered group does and tuck it in resettle and internalize their struggle for a longer term strategy that preserves their group cohesion and preserves survival.

There’s 2-3x more kurds than Palestinians. Smarten up.

Well the Sinai is a safer and more humanitarian option but pride stops Palestinians from accepting neighboring land if they can’t get what they think is prime real estate they think they deserve.
You keep speaking from the perspective on what Palestinians should do for themselves instead of what America's role should be. Your lack of empathy does not allow you to understand why Palestinians would rather resist than allow their homeland to be stripped from them. This is not a discussion I can have with you, because you clearly do not give a fukk about Palestinians as human beings. We are speaking on two completely different wavelengths here.
I am serious though, you lack of empathy is disturbing and you should talk to a professional about it, for your own sake.

Israel is (unethically IMO) blockading Gaza. Israel is not occupying Gaza. Language matters.
Even if you want to debate the legitimacy of calling Gaza occupied or not, they are occupying the West Bank, so it's a moot point.

I'll ask again though, how are you justifying the US' support for Israel?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You keep speaking from the perspective on what Palestinians should do for themselves instead of what America's role should be.
Yes. Because they are at the mercy of others and have been for the last 75 years.

Beggars can’t be choosers.

Your lack of empathy does not allow you to understand why Palestinians would rather resist than allow their homeland to be stripped from them. This is not a discussion I can have with you, because you clearly do not give a fukk about Palestinians as human beings. We are speaking on two completely different wavelengths here.
I have laid out a way for them to avoid dying, maintains legitimacy and keeps their sovereignty and unity.

They have invested more into being an opposition group and this would hurt their PR image if they accepted they lost and had to tuck their campaign.

Again it’s over.

I am serious though, you lack of empathy is disturbing and you should talk to a professional about it, for your own sake.
Enabling lies and delusions about Palestinians options and fortunes have done nothing but get them slaughtered, which you seem invested in.

Even if you want to debate the legitimacy of calling Gaza occupied or not, they are occupying the West Bank, so it's a moot point
But that’s not what you said. This is why language is important. This is clearly about Gaza so your lack of precision shows how unserious you are about even pretending to care about this issue. It’s a key difference and this slippery language has permitted too much confusion and deception

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Yes. Because they are at the mercy of others and have been for the last 75 years.

Beggars can’t be choosers.
America is not a beggar. I'm asking you what you think America's role in this conflict should be.

Looks like you and Trump have a similar outlook on brown people in the middle east.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
America is not a beggar. I'm asking you what you think America's role in this conflict should be.

Looks like you and Trump have a similar outlook on brown people in the middle east.

The USA should be trying to stop Iran from getting a nuke and capping irans attempts from using Hezbollah and Hamas as pawns and crash dummies while pushing Egypt and Syria to help create a Palestinian state.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Your lack of empathy does not allow you to understand why Palestinians would rather resist than allow their homeland to be stripped from them. This is not a discussion I can have with you, because you clearly do not give a fukk about Palestinians as human beings. We are speaking on two completely different wavelengths here.
I have laid out a way for them to avoid dying, maintains legitimacy and keeps their sovereignty and unity.

They have invested more into being an opposition group and this would hurt their PR image if they accepted they lost and had to tuck their campaign.

Again it’s over.

Enabling lies and delusions about Palestinians options and fortunes have done nothing but get them slaughtered, which you seem invested in.

Even if you want to debate the legitimacy of calling Gaza occupied or not, they are occupying the West Bank, so it's a moot point
But that’s not what you said. This is why language is important. This is clearly about Gaza so your lack of precision shows how unserious you are about even pretending to care about this issue. It’s a key difference and this slippery language has permitted too much confusion and deception