LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Who the hell do they negotiate with?

When in history has a country ever been expected to respond to hostile attacks with “negotiations”?

This is the problem y’all running into. Your feelings tell you to care about the Palestinian people. But when it comes to finding an answer for them, your feelings can’t come up with an answer.
Hamas and the PA, and ideally with a mediator. I've heard Australia has been pushing for this role.

All of history. Negotiations during war have always happened.

The answer lies in the US' leverage over Israel. This is not as complicated as you're trying to make it seem. The difficult part is getting Israel to stop their goals of creating an ethnostate via ethnic cleansing. The US is the only one with the ability to reign them in, and yet we are seemingly doing the opposite. I don't see Israel acting so brazenly evil without the backing of the US.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No but we're on the internet I can look it up if need be.....i don't see how that explains what you mean by them taking an "off ramp".
Why are we respecting Palestinian stubbornness on this issue?

Again, remove the blockade of Gaza and halt settlements as much as you can (cause thats not enough to start a war over and no regional partner will do this) but…after that… they gotta take the L and move on, essentially. They dont have any real backing or resources to mount a marginal successful campaign against “Israel” any further.

The interest of self preservation has to be paramount unless this just becomes a death cult.

We know how Israel will respond in kind and in the future. The variable here is what palestinians are willing to accept going forward.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're helping to make my point. This is a big deal.

Not at all. We need an immediate ceasefire, and the US needs to put more conditions on the aid Israel is receiving.

I need you to break down in detail how calling for the US to withhold aid to stop Israel from committing war crimes would lead to more casualties and not less.
YES AND THIS IS A BIG DEAL IN ISRAEL

What are you talking about?

You cant smack Goliath then act surprised when Goliath does Goliath things :gucci:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Who the hell do they negotiate with?

When in history has a country ever been expected to respond to hostile attacks with “negotiations”?

This is the problem y’all running into. Your feelings tell you to care about the Palestinian people. But when it comes to finding an answer for them, your feelings can’t come up with an answer.
This is like telling a college athlete to hang it up or start studying

its not gonna happen and we’re wasting time and effort pretending otherwise. :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
All Israel has to do is leave and treat the Palestinians as people. You know the same thing you guys say about Russia in the Ukraine thread
Leave?

Where should Israel leave to?

WTF are you talking about?

They’re NOT in Gaza. Did you forget how the blockade (which I disagree with) started?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Hamas and the PA, and ideally with a mediator. I've heard Australia has been pushing for this role.

All of history. Negotiations during war have always happened.

The answer lies in the US' leverage over Israel. This is not as complicated as you're trying to make it seem. The difficult part is getting Israel to stop their goals of creating an ethnostate via ethnic cleansing. The US is the only one with the ability to reign them in, and yet we are seemingly doing the opposite. I don't see Israel acting so brazenly evil without the backing of the US.
Hamas don’t wanna talk. At least not right now.

It’s gonna take Palestine and the Arab world (and really the entire world) to get Hamas out and get Palestine a working government. And part of that is getting israel to change some of their policy, but in reality it’s not just Israel with their foot on the Palestinian peoples neck.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Hamas don’t wanna talk. At least not right now.

It’s gonna take Palestine and the Arab world (and really the entire world) to get Hamas out and get Palestine a working government. And part of that is getting israel to change some of their policy, but in reality it’s not just Israel with their foot on the Palestinian peoples neck.
Hamas has been trying to negotiate with Israel over the hostages and Israel is the one who is refusing.

Even if they can't get Hamas out, Israel still needs to be willing to negotiate with them.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Hamas has been trying to negotiate with Israel over the hostages and Israel is the one who is refusing.

Even if they can't get Hamas out, Israel still needs to be willing to negotiate with them.
Like i said, the entire world is gonna have to recognize and support a Palestinian government. Other Arab nations don’t even wanna talk to hamas, at least not publicly. And that’s why i said it’s not just Israel to blame for the state of palestine. Everyone in the region kinda supports the status quo for their own intrests.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

:dahell: :why:

:laff:

WHAT!

Are you fukking stupid? :mjlol:

Its TOO LATE :gucci: :mindblown:

Hamas: “Hi, we’ve been trying to reach you about your stolen stuff” :troll:

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Why are we respecting Palestinian stubbornness on this issue?

Again, remove the blockade of Gaza and halt settlements as much as you can (cause thats not enough to start a war over and no regional partner will do this) but…after that… they gotta take the L and move on, essentially. They dont have any real backing or resources to mount a marginal successful campaign against “Israel” any further.

The interest of self preservation has to be paramount unless this just becomes a death cult.

We know how Israel will respond in kind and in the future. The variable here is what palestinians are willing to accept going forward.
You're dodging my question, but after reading your posts, I believe I know your answer:

The only way to save the people of Gaza is if the idea of Palestine dies. This means either killing them off and/or driving them off Israelis lands. The latter is preferred obviously, for publicity reasons, but assimilation isn't possible. At least not voluntary assimilation.

Am I right?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're dodging my question, but after reading your posts, I believe I know your answer:

The only way to save the people of Gaza is if the idea of Palestine dies. This means either killing them off and/or driving them off Israelis lands. The latter is preferred obviously, for publicity reasons, but assimilation isn't possible. At least not voluntary assimilation.

Am I right?
“Palestine” wont exist where “Israel” does for…a long time.

Better to sorta make that elsewhere .e.g the Sinai

For example, Israel itself was literally bandied about all over the world until they settled on “here’s where we were told we came from” etc.

And the world went for it.

Sucks but… :francis: