☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is the largest slaughter of Palestinian citizens since the Nakba. What the fukk is wrong with you
What was October 7th to Israel then? :francis:

See my point? :francis:

I want the US to withhold aid until Israel acts in line with international law, and to force Israel back to the negotiation table.

A little early for that, wouldn’t you say? :francis:

What dummy mission have I encouraged?
More Palestinian casualties.
Are you just listing other groups you don't see as human beings? I don't know what you're trying to say here.

I’m listing groups you don’t acknowledge their right to have a country or their complete marginalization as a result of genocide and “land theft"

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
Because they dont control any of “their own land”.
Now you just rubbing they shyt in your teeth.

That is their land and it's asinine to pretend it is not.
Also got me thinking about all this indian support for israel that has been going on social media :jbhmm:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Now you just rubbing they shyt in your teeth.

That is their land and it's asinine to pretend it is not.
Also got me thinking about all this indian support for israel that has been going on social media :jbhmm:
You can’t say “everyone was there including jews and muslims” then claim “well it’s muslim/palestinian land”…welp! pick one!

plus, this old world territory beef isn’t like North and South America…Europeans and Asians push each other around every few years :manny:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
What was October 7th to Israel then? :francis:

See my point? :francis:
You're helping to make my point. This is a big deal.
A little early for that, wouldn’t you say? :francis:
Not at all. We need an immediate ceasefire, and the US needs to put more conditions on the aid Israel is receiving.
More Palestinian casualties.
I need you to break down in detail how calling for the US to withhold aid to stop Israel from committing war crimes would lead to more casualties and not less.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
And let's be clear, we aren't seeing less civilian casualties because Hamas isn't targeting them.

We're seeing less casualties because Israel has a better missile defense system to stop those 7000 or so missles that have been fired into Israel.

At the end of the day it's about intent and with regard to this conflict neither side is well intended eith regard to their goals.

Feigning outrage for internet cool points is so blah.
This is something Donald rumsfeld would regurgitate. Congratulations

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I want the US to withhold aid until Israel acts in line with international law, and to force Israel back to the negotiation table.
Who the hell do they negotiate with?

When in history has a country ever been expected to respond to hostile attacks with “negotiations”?

This is the problem y’all running into. Your feelings tell you to care about the Palestinian people. But when it comes to finding an answer for them, your feelings can’t come up with an answer.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Who the hell do they negotiate with?

When in history has a country ever been expected to respond to hostile attacks with “negotiations”?

This is the problem y’all running into. Your feelings tell you to care about the Palestinian people. But when it comes to finding an answer for them, your feelings can’t come up with an answer.
Why is Hamas attacking Israel?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
somebody got they foot on yo neck and i tell you you need to make concessions. that sound ok to you?
Exactly. We'll take the house, the wife/kids and the cats but you still need to do more to get back what we took