LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
You're just living in some fantasy world where Hamas was going to launch an attack on Israel and that attack wouldn't lead to mass casualties.
You guys love to pretend like you don't have a dog in this fight by talking in abstracts of "What did they think would happen," "What do you expect Israel to do," "Palestinians BEEN took the L, they just have to hold that." You hide behind this act of just telling it like it is, but you do it to try and counter the criticism people have for Israel's (long, long fukking history of) human rights violations, disproportionate response, and war crimes.

The criticism for Israel's disproportionate response is exactly as inevitable as the response itself, so you guys can quit playing this game. If you support Israel in committing war crimes and ethnic cleansing then come out and say that. Stop hiding behind "what did you think they would do." We all know Israeli leaders are genocidal, right wing fascist psychopaths, that doesn't protect them from criticism. You're not going to beat the tide of backlash with "yeah but they always do war crimes, though."

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You guys love to pretend like you don't have a dog in this fight by talking in abstracts of "What did they think would happen," "What do you expect Israel to do," "Palestinians BEEN took the L, they just have to hold that." You hide behind this act of just telling it like it is, but you do it to try and counter the criticism people have for Israel's (long, long fukking history of) human rights violations, disproportionate response, and war crimes.

The criticism for Israel's disproportionate response is exactly as inevitable as the response itself, so you guys can quit playing this game. If you support Israel in committing war crimes and ethnic cleansing then come out and say that. Stop hiding behind "what did you think they would do." We all know Israeli leaders are genocidal, right wing fascist psychopaths, that doesn't protect them from criticism. You're not going to beat the tide of backlash with "yeah but they always do war crimes, though."
nonsense. I’ve given Israel plenty of criticism. I just don’t use that criticism to offer carte Blanche to Hamas terrorist attack that specifically targeted civilians and then deny Israel’s right to defend themselves under the guise of being concerned about “war crimes.”

:mjlol:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
nonsense. I’ve given Israel plenty of criticism. I just don’t use that criticism to offer carte Blanche to Hamas terrorist attack that specifically targeted civilians
No one did this.

and then deny Israel’s right to defend themselves under the guise of being concerned about “war crimes.”

:mjlol:
No one did this either.

Also, you think people are just pretending to be concerned about war crimes? Everyone is just faking empathy? Why did they create international law if no one actually cares? Do you think maybe you just don't care, and you're projecting that on to everyone else?

Do you know how to have an actual conversation without just making shyt up?

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
No one did this.

No one did this either.

Also, you think people are just pretending to be concerned about war crimes? Everyone is just faking empathy? Why did they create international law if no one actually cares? Do you think maybe you just don't care, and you're projecting that on to everyone else?

You’ve already responded several times in here in bad faith. Maybe start by reading the thread, Buddy.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No one did this.

No one did this either.

I have this sneaking suspicion that someone like Marc Lamont Hill came to this issue because he grew up in radical black muslim circles (Look up his youth with Malachi York :mjpls:) and adopts this issue so passionately because it allows him to keep up the “international solidarity schtick” while pretending to be some regional scholar. The guy goes harder than actual palestinians do. It’s just weird to me beyond a mere human interest story. He’s not dumb so when he was doing all this duplicitous “river to the sea” and “does ANY nation deserve to exist?” just-asking-question bullshyt he knows what he’s inviting and playing with.

But…hey, I’m just a troll :hubie:

Theres a lot of obvious zionist trolling and false outrage coming from Israelis about “antisemitism”…but I actually do think Marc Lamont Hill is somewhat anti-semitic.

Don’t ask me to prove this…but if you know, you know.

@voiture @invalid @Creflo ½ Dollar @Pressure @88m3 @ADevilYouKhow

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

my dude… why can’t palestinians just take these shytty deals?

Again, KURDS do NOT do this shyt.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
You’ve already responded several times in here in bad faith. Maybe start by reading the thread, Buddy.
You accusing others of posting in bad faith is rich. Especially when I was calling someone out for throwing out straw men in bad faith. I've been in this thread from the jump.

I have this sneaking suspicion that someone like Marc Lamont Hill came to this issue because he grew up in radical black muslim circles (Look up his youth with Malachi York :mjpls:) and adopts this issue so passionately because it allows him to keep up the “international solidarity schtick” while pretending to be some regional scholar. The guy goes harder than actual palestinians do. It’s just weird to me beyond a mere human interest story. He’s not dumb so when he was doing all this duplicitous “river to the sea” and “does ANY nation deserve to exist?” just-asking-question bullshyt he knows what he’s inviting and playing with.

But…hey, I’m just a troll :hubie:

Theres a lot of obvious zionist trolling and false outrage coming from Israelis about “antisemitism”…but I actually do think Marc Lamont Hill is somewhat anti-semitic.

Don’t ask me to prove this…but if you know, you know.

@voiture @invalid @Creflo ½ Dollar @Pressure @88m3 @ADevilYouKhow

This is the shyt I'm talking about. I don't even think you realize that most people do not think like this. We do not need to have a personal attachments to Muslims or Palestinians in order to feel empathy for them. Marc Lamont Hill probably just did what a lot of us did, which is read a book, or an article about the issue, deep dive into his own research, and came to the conclusion that people need to speak out about the oppression of the Palestinians to bring pressure on the Israeli government to end the occupation. It's really not farfetched for normal people who feel empathy for other human beings.

You may not care, but when you guys insist others are pretending to care, or must have nefarious reasons for caring, you are clearly projecting.

my dude… why can’t palestinians just take these shytty deals?

Again, KURDS do NOT do this shyt.
Every deal that was offered had different reasons why one side or the other didn't agree, or why negotiations didn't continue. At this point, A deal not being reached does not justify the oppression they've faced at the hands of Israel (nor does it justify resistance in the form of terrorism on civilians by Hamas). We all know the situation is untenable, and that Israel holds all of the power, and are the oppressive force. It is not unreasonable that they are being pressured as the ones who need to be the force for change in order to find a resolution. "Holding this L" is not an option for the people in Gaza.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
In this thread, people who claim not to hate Jews, are angry when Israel protects Jews from Hamas's constant rocket fire.

In this thread, people who claim not to hate Jews, think that Muslims should be allowed to shoot rockets at Jews, and Jews should just accept it.

In other words, today is an average day at the coli.

533464_10152248301565244_1143482577_n.jpg

:ahh:
12 years later. :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is the shyt I'm talking about. I don't even think you realize that most people do not think like this.
Yeah. Well. I do. This is kinda my issue. Some of this shyt is just not as clear as people are making it seem.
We do not need to have a personal attachments to Muslims or Palestinians in order to feel empathy for them. Marc Lamont Hill probably just did what a lot of us did, which is read a book, or an article about the issue, deep dive into his own research, and came to the conclusion that people need to speak out about the oppression of the Palestinians to bring pressure on the Israeli government to end the occupation. It's really not farfetched for normal people who feel empathy for other human beings.
MLH is not just some passerby bleeding heart. The guy is carrying a personal motivation with this. If you can’t see this, I dont know what to help you.
You may not care, but when you guys insist others are pretending to care, or must have nefarious reasons for caring, you are clearly projecting.
You have not seen me one time deny Palestinian legitimacy, safety or autonomy.
Every deal that was offered had different reasons why one side or the other didn't agree, or why negotiations didn't continue. At this point, A deal not being reached does not justify the oppression they've faced at the hands of Israel (nor does it justify resistance in the form of terrorism on civilians by Hamas). We all know the situation is untenable, and that Israel holds all of the power, and are the oppressive force. It is not unreasonable that they are being pressured as the ones who need to be the force for change in order to find a resolution. "Holding this L" is not an option for the people in Gaza.
OK. I dont care why they rejected a deal.

Why do you?

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Yeah. Well. I do. This is kinda my issue. Some of this shyt is just not as clear as people are making it seem.

MLH is not just some passerby bleeding heart. The guy is carrying a personal motivation with this. If you can’t see this, I dont know what to help you.

You have not seen me one time deny Palestinian legitimacy, safety or autonomy.

OK. I dont care why they rejected a deal.

Why do you?
I know you do. Your lack of empathy is your burden to carry, do not expect other people to think the way you do.

MLH just seems like someone who is in a position to put his money where his mouth is. He's a journalist, and he probably does have some kind of affinity for civil rights issues. A modern day apartheid state being funded by the US seems like the obvious thing for someone who has an interest in that to dive into. There is nothing suspicious about people who are educated about the issue being passionate for the Palestinian cause. I'd honestly wonder why someone wouldn't be if they were (other than your noted lack of empathy).

I have definitely seen you deny Palestinian safety and autonomy by claiming that they need to "hold the L," which would mean accept oppression or ethnic cleansing in the form of genocide or expulsion into the Sinai. I don't know what else you could have meant by that.

Why do I what?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I have definitely seen you deny Palestinian safety and autonomy by claiming that they need to "hold the L," which would mean accept oppression or ethnic cleansing in the form of genocide or expulsion into the Sinai. I don't know what else you could have meant by that.

Why do I what?
They have a few options:

Continue down this same path, make concessions to get from under their oppression, or just go to war and see how it turns out.