merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
You're just living in some fantasy world where Hamas was going to launch an attack on Israel and that attack wouldn't lead to mass casualties.
why are you replying to me you fukking cac fakkit :russ:
I'm not here to engage someone whose trying to play as the moral authority when they say shyt like this.

what happened to "not engaging" :mjlol:

fukk off cac!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I support Palestinians being able to live with some semblance of human decency and rights in their own land.
What is this?
So long as Israel has refused to allow that in the nation they govern, the only option is for Palestinians to govern the land themselves .
What does this mean? What land?
I've said in the past that I'd have nothing against a one-nation solution where everyone had equal rights whether they were Jewish or not (in fact I'd prefer it), but Israel has precluded the possibilty.
Two state or bust

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is a prime example of why Obama deserves way more respect than he ever received. The guy had an impossible job and still gets disrespected for even trying to move the needle a few degrees in a direction of honesty, decency, and respect for all parties of fraught conflicts.

This is an admirable statement and it’s STILL not enough.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And let's be clear, we aren't seeing less civilian casualties because Hamas isn't targeting them.

We're seeing less casualties because Israel has a better missile defense system to stop those 7000 or so missles that have been fired into Israel.

At the end of the day it's about intent and with regard to this conflict neither side is well intended eith regard to their goals.

Feigning outrage for internet cool points is so blah.
Right. I think people forgot that Israel has the most active missile defense system in the world after Ukraine right now.