merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
It’s not surprising, but it’s sad to see what you have devolved to... A black man carrying water for an apartheid state no different from 1980s South Africa. I can only hope one day you learn to think for yourself PressureGPT.
Black? this guy is clearly a weak cac

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
And let's be clear, we aren't seeing less civilian casualties because Hamas isn't targeting them.

We're seeing less casualties because Israel has a better missile defense system to stop those 7000 or so missles that have been fired into Israel.

At the end of the day it's about intent and with regard to this conflict neither side is well intended eith regard to their goals.

Feigning outrage for internet cool points is so blah.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Look, this isn't the place for your weird gay cac fantasies buddy :francis:
I'm not here to engage someone whose trying to play as the moral authority when they say shyt like this.

WTF are you talking about? Muslim countries have been allowing Jews to live safely in their lands for centuries. If they wanted to annihilate Jews, you and the last 50 generations of your bytch ass family wouldnt exist
You clearly have some antisemitic views.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I'm not here to engage someone whose trying to play as the moral authority when they say shyt like this.

You clearly have some antisemitic views.
Ah dropping the anti-semitic card, thats all you have and you know its bullshyt :mjlol:. I didnt engage you here you fukking weirdo, so fukk off
Stop replying to me and take your homo fantasies outta here, literally pathetic CACs pretending to be black on message boards :scust:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Ah dropping the anti-semitic card, thats all you have and you know its bullshyt :mjlol:. I didnt engage you here you fukking weirdo, so fukk off
Stop replying to me and take your homo fantasies outta here, literally pathetic CACs pretending to be black on message boards :scust:
You're just living in some fantasy world where Hamas was going to launch an attack on Israel and that attack wouldn't lead to mass casualties.