Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Once again, to reiterate something people always forget to mention in this debate:

Israel and Arabs are the SAME ethnic group: Semitic. This is not my opinion, this is scientific fact.

The fact that the people could identify their "Jewishness" to that place makes no sense if you don't take religion into account.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
THE WHITE HOUSE

Office of the Press Secretary

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

November 16, 2012

Readout of the President’s Phone Call with Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel

Prime Minister Netanyahu called the President today to provide an update on the situation in Israel and Gaza. The Prime Minister expressed his deep appreciation to the President and the American people for the United States’ investment in the Iron Dome rocket and mortar defense system, which has effectively defeated hundreds of incoming rockets from Gaza and saved countless Israeli lives. The President reiterated U.S. support for Israel’s right to defend itself, and expressed regret over the loss of Israeli and Palestinian civilian lives. The two leaders discussed options for de-escalating the situation.

:comeon: @BarNone i see mad threads about this thread topic out there breh

Last edited by a moderator:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Once again, to reiterate something people always forget to mention in this debate:

Israel and Arabs are the SAME ethnic group: Semitic. This is not my opinion, this is scientific fact.

The fact that the people could identify their "Jewishness" to that place makes no sense if you don't take religion into account.

No, the point I'm making is that their Jewish background and religion is their connection to each other and that history, regardless of whether or not someone was a devout Jew is why they were prosecuted throughout the world. So they chose that space due to religion in the sense that religion is what tied them to that area, but there was not a "holy purpose" for why they chose that spot. That's not to say that many on both sides don't view it as a holy war.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: @BarNone i see mad threads about this thread topic out there breh

I know, they're about to get merged or locked with a link to here. I didn't merge one of them because I thought it would fukk up the flow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
No, the point I'm making is that their Jewish background and religion is their connection to each other and that history, regardless of whether or not someone was a devout Jew is why they were prosecuted throughout the world. So they chose that space due to religion in the sense that religion is what tied them to that area, but there was a "holy purpose" for why they chose that spot. That's not to say that many on both sides don't view it as a holy war.

Ok, got you. As long we know the move and area chosen are rooted in religion. That was my point all long.

Same on the Muslim side. If Jerusulum wasn't a holy city to them, I doubt the issues would be as bad as it is.

This entire issue is rooted in religion. To deny it is absurd.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
guys isn't it funny that Israel knows where all these people and areas they want to target are

Obviously it's not just drones getting the info

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
No, the point I'm making is that their Jewish background and religion is their connection to each other and that history, regardless of whether or not someone was a devout Jew is why they were prosecuted throughout the world. So they chose that space due to religion in the sense that religion is what tied them to that area, but there was a "holy purpose" for why they chose that spot. That's not to say that many on both sides don't view it as a holy war.

The real reason is because jews didnt want to live in the stench of burning flesh and evil in Germany. Believe me on this. Sure they preferred that spot due to the reasons provided, but do you actually think the jews had enough influence to choose their own land but not protect millions from slaughter? This was a decision made international law by government bodies.

Now you can say, well, where would they go? Similar to the stinians now, no one else wants to just "take them". Back to their houses may not even be safe because thats where they were snatched out of and may still feel threatened around potential former nazis or nazi sympathizers based on locale. This is probably a fair concern.

They should have been either given the option to as much as their former property as possible and money equivalent for whats stolen directly from german govt coffers, as well as pathways to citizenship in allied nations if they did not want their house prior owned. Or given equal shares of land of germany with the option to sell. There was no need to grant a country. Why do u think jews see it as a gift from God? It was far and away a great gift, miraculous when prior nearly becoming extinct..and written close enough in torah to be seen as validation of Word.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
guys isn't it funny that Israel knows where all these people and areas they want to target are

Obviously it's not just drones getting the info

Yea one thing i will admit Israel spy game is crazy but you can only play that james bond shyt for so long, gotta knuckle up sometimes, they need to send them ground troops in Hamas hungry

:eat2:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Yea one thing i will admit Israel spy game is crazy but you can only play that james bond shyt for so long, gotta knuckle up sometimes, they need to send them ground troops in Hamas hungry

:eat2:

Friend, this is a legitimate question:

What makes you so sure that the Israelis are going to be defeated as you have alluded to? Your theory is ignoring history and current situation it seems. Can you explain your reasons?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Hamas had those al queda dudes planting ied's and shyt this might get interesting

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wonka.jpg

So, why did they pick that area of the world for a Jewish State?

Because they have a historical claim to it, it was the most valid claim they possibly could have made.

The funny thing is, the fact that the founding fathers of Israel were anti-theist a$$holes and thought religion was primitive and a threat to democracy is not even some kind of strange mystery. Its a known fact.

There are Zionist religious Jews who refuse to celebrate Israeli independence day because of it. They support Israel today because it protects them from harm, but they refuse to celebrate Israeli independence day because the Zionist establishment tried to make them abandon Judaism and overall treated them like crap.