Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Where did they go?

When Arizona was ceded to the USA, the actual permanant population was almost entirely Native American outside of the missions and some recent White settlers primarily of American origin. Most of the Natives died of disease, warfare, or other side effects of forced displacement. The rest either live on Indian reservations or have integrated into society. Most of the white people stayed. There were probably some small number who left and went to Mexico, especially a few who had Mexican government/military status, but the # would have been so small that it would be impossible to parse them now.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You’re not making a meaningful point.

If you’re anti war that’s fine but that isn’t going to stop Russia’s war of aggression.
You don't care for the point. You haven't cared for the point. And you won't care for the point.

You support the defense industry.

I really hope you at least have financial ownership in the pain and suffering, but you probably don't because this is a weird "way to go Joe!" moment for you.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
When Arizona was ceded to the USA, the actual permanant population was almost entirely Native American outside of the missions and some recent White settlers primarily of American origin. Most of the Natives died of disease, warfare, or other side effects of forced displacement. The rest either live on Indian reservations or have integrated into society. Most of the white people stayed. There were probably some small number who left and went to Mexico, especially a few who had Mexican government/military status, but the # would have been so small that it would be impossible to parse them now.
Lotta splitting hairs here. Just to say the statue of limitations has passed :ehh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Biden: "What they say to me is I have no notion that the Palestinians are telling the truth about how many people are killed."

Biden cupping bibi's balls while stroking the shaft

I'm really beyond tired of him. Just 75% of democrats and 35% of independents approve of Biden's presidency. Overall approval ratings now at 37%.

This is a totally separate topic, but just yet another indication that people who have been talking about Biden's "electability" for five years are so full of shyt. He's unlikeable as fukk, he appeals to no one. It's getting more and more depressing. For the third straight election, the Democratic establishment is desperately hoping that Republicans pick Donald fukking Trump to oppose them, and even then it's going to be a neck-and-neck race.

Last edited:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
You don't care for the point. You haven't cared for the point. And you won't care for the point.

You support the defense industry.

I really hope you at least have financial ownership in the pain and suffering, but you probably don't because this is a weird "way to go Joe!" moment for you.

It’s not about supporting the defense industry(again I don’t). You don’t like how the world works. Not my problem.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol:

I didn't know there was a statute of limitations on using the word colonialism. At what point should Native Americans have given up and stopped calling it colonialism? At which point should South Africans have given up and stopped calling it colonialism?

There are still Palestinans alive right now who were run out of their homes in 1948. Come on.

This isn’t colonialism. Displacement. Ethnic cleansing etc maybe. But there’s no COLONIES here.

This desire to use the most stark terms to heighten the contradiction is disrespectful to inquiry and academic integrity. You all love just saying the most extreme shyt to justify your position. Rightly this is why so many black Americans increasingly give less of a shyt about this issue. You all let everyone compare their local shyt to black issues then wonder why the backlash is so severe towards respecting the language you use.

You have taken too much for granted on this issue.

Go ahead. Call me a Zionist when you know I’m NOT. All you do is slickly lie about this shyt then dress it up in pseudo good faith

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Brother Rhakim basically took the words out of my mouth. There are multiple generations of Palestinians that can look over the wall and see land that was once theirs. This issue is far from being settled. No pun intended. :skip:

:dead:
Maybe they should have taken the previous deals.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah, nobody is cheerleading attacks. There are just varying levels of understanding as to the causes and motives.
LOL

“Varying levels of understanding as to the causes”

Yeah yall were celebrating the shyt and saying Israel had it coming.

Aight fam. :