MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If there was some point that a wealthy African country could have taken in Black people, would that have absolved American guilt for slavery, segregation, or any other failure to guarentee Black rights?

Are American responsibilities towards Native Americans reduced because Canada exists and they could move to the tundra if they wanted?

I don't understand these arguments at all. Yes, many Muslims countries in the region are run by pieces of shyt. I'm one of the biggest Saudi critics on this board, I want a new liberal Iranian revolution to succeed, I have had zero faith in any of the Egyptian dictators, Lebanon is a fukking mess, and I hope Assad finally gets overthrown one day. How does that change the fact that Israel is fully responsible for what they've done to Palestinians?

Plus, most Palestinians don't want to be relocated to some glorified refugee camp somewhere in an unpopulated Arab desert that no one wanted. They want their homes back that their families had lived in for generations.
First, no one said anything about absolving guilt, secondly i’m not even gonna get into the comparisons with what happened to black folks.

What i will say is. Mexico calls and says “we want arizona back”

Do you all get on the internet and proclaim those people should “get their homes back”??

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This has always been true, in every conflict they've ever had.

I remember this being one of the major factors that affected how this conflict impacted me when I was younger. the pro-Israel people were constantly saying, "Palestinians target civilians with wanton brutality, Israel only retaliates against military targets and is careful and restrained. Then I saw a graph like this:

be07c80cda4579468525734800500272_image1.GIF

be07c80cda4579468525734800500272_image2.GIF

There are years where Palestinian "terrorists" kill almost nobody at all, and Israelis still kill hundreds of Palestinians every one of those years. And the Israeli forces, supposedly only hitting military targets, are killing disproportionately MORE children than the terrorists are and it's not even close.

In order to add shock value, I purposely posted only the period where child deaths were the closest. Now comes the truly terrifying numbers.

L12MYSh.jpg

From the entire period from the beginning of the First Intifada to the start of the Second Intifada (1987-2000), only 18 Israeli children were killed in the conflict. Barely one child per year. During that same time period, 281 Palestinian children were killed by Israeli forces.

From the beginning of Operation Cast Lead through last year (2008-2022), only 16 Israeli children were killed by Palestinians. Once again, only about 1 child per year. During that same time period, 1,222 Palestinian children were killed.

How was it that the "good" country killed 176 children a year from 2008 to 2022, while the "evil terrorists" only killed 1 child a year? How it is that in the previous 35 years of conflict before this Hamas attack, Israel had killed over 1,500% more children than Palestinian terrorists did?

That is not proportional. That is not justice. That only happens if you have disregard for human lives.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First, no one said anything about absolving guilt, secondly i’m not even gonna get into the comparisons with what happened to black folks.

Do you all get on the internet and proclaim those people should “get their homes back”??

Ironically, that’s exactly what European Jews did. Hall of Shame breh. :heh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
First, no one said anything about absolving guilt,

You were deflecting. Who knows why you were deflecting, but you were very open that you were trying to deflect from what Israel was doing to the Palestinians who came from within their own borders in order to start talking about other countries that Palestinians aren't from.

secondly i’m not even gonna get into the comparisons with what happened to black folks.

Your hypothetical makes no sense and doesn't have any parallel to what is going on in Israel. Who are we even talking about? Is there some concentration camp on the Arizona border that I'm unaware of, full of Latinos who got kicked out of Arizona?

If there was some remotely parallel situation to discuss, then yes, I'd almost certainly side with the displaced persons. Your hypothetical is difficult to discuss because there aren't even any actual refugees to talk about in it.

Funny that you refuse to answer my very real hypothetical involving real persons, but want me to answer your hypothetical about imaginary persons.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Ironically, that’s exactly what European Jews did. Hall of Shame breh. :heh:
Naw don’t deflect. Answer the question.

LOL - you refused to answer my question, made up a completely different, nonsensical question, and now you're talking about deflecting?

@Robbie3000 is 100% right, your intentionally absurd hypothetical ended up far closer to the creation of Israel than it is to the Palestinian plight. :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You were deflecting. Who knows why you were deflecting, but you were very open that you were trying to deflect from what Israel was doing to the Palestinians who came from within their own borders in order to start talking about other countries that Palestinians aren't from.
I was not deflecting anything. Israel isn’t the only country that borders Palestine.
Your hypothetical makes no sense and doesn't have any parallel to what is going on in Israel. Who are we even talking about? Is there some concentration camp on the Arizona border that I'm unaware of, full of Latinos who got kicked out of Arizona?

If there was some remotely parallel situation to discuss, then yes, I'd almost certainly side with the displaced persons. Your hypothetical is difficult to discuss because there aren't even any actual refugees to talk about in it.
Only reason you feel it’s not partallel is because the statue of limitations have passed.
Funny that you refuse to answer my very real hypothetical involving real persons, but want me to answer your hypothetical about imaginary persons.
That shyt wasn’t real, and you were attacking a strawman that i never even argued. Nothing absolves Israel or anyone else for inhumane atrocities. My post was about someone in this thread implying you were less black if you didn’t just jump on the Israel hate wagon.

From a basic humanitarian level there’s plenty of blame to go around and plenty of people that have the power to help them. If it was just about the Palestinian people all of that would be on the table. But for whatever reason anger at Isreal is all that matters in here.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
LOL - you refused to answer my question, made up a completely different, nonsensical question, and now you're talking about deflecting?

@Robbie3000 is 100% right, your intentionally absurd hypothetical ended up far closer to the creation of Israel than it is to the Palestinian plight. :dead:
Again, your question was a random strawman, there was nothing for me to refuse. Israel ain’t shyt and they deserve smoke for doing the shyt they’ve done. I don’t need a comparison to slavery in America to talk about that.

Now, that we have reality in 2023 how do we actual help the palestinian and israeli citizens caught in the middle of these nasty people fighting for power??

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I was not deflecting anything. Israel isn’t the only country that borders Palestine.

Israel just "borders" Palestine. :mjlol:

Only reason you feel it’s not partallel is because the statue of limitations have passed.

No, it's because the supposed people necessary for your analogy to make sense don't even exist. :why:

I believe all Arizonans and their families who were kicked out of Arizona should have the right to return to their homeland. Most especially those who are stateless and forced to live in concentration camps. There, are you satisfied?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Israel just "borders" Palestine. :mjlol:
You know what i mean but you wanna play dumb.

Either we can have an honest conversation or naw. Not really interested in dumb shyt back and forth.
No, it's because the supposed people necessary for your analogy to make sense don't even exist. :why:
Where did they go?
I believe all Arizonans and their families who were kicked out of Arizona should have the right to return to their homeland. Most especially those who are stateless and forced to live in concentration camps. There, are you satisfied?
Call Joe Biden. Try to get that in motion :ehh: