☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Do you really not have enough self awareness to see how much of a fukking sociopath you sound like talking like this? What's gained? The fukking end of the oppression of the Palestinian people by Israel. :what:
what

does

this

mean?

Integration into Israel proper or their own country outside of current Israeli borders?

Is empathy really so foreign for you? Why would you need a personal benefit to come from being against apartheid and ethnic cleansing? The fukk is wrong with you?

Empathy is not a solution.

If this is over religion, say that. If this is over land, say that.

A ceasefire won’t fix this, apparently.

The shyt is only over when every Palestinian is dead or Israel ends it's occupation,
Gaza is not occupied by Israel.
and a peaceful resolution is found. Demanding people roll over and die, or accept living with a boot on their neck is fukking insane.
I’m against the blockade of Gaza. Stop speaking around me.
Stop trying to spark bad faith conversations with your braindead, sociopathic, zionist takes. Take the L and keep it moving.

What leads you to think I’m a zionist? I do not believe in god(s), I don’t practice any religions, and I do not acknowledge historical claims to “land” by *ANYONE*.

What is your argument?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Is this your point?

I could just choose not to respond to you quoting me.

I had no issues at the beginning of this when we were looking at hamas catching the Israeli military off guard.

But I'm not going to sit here and pretend like Palestinian leadership didn’t kick off a proxy war where they knew this would have a disproportionately negative affect on their citizens.

Grow up
Energy in this thread is different from the first few hours when people were *CELEBRATING* Israel being caught off guard. Now its crying for fair play.

Well…we told you how this would go and Israel hasn’t even invaded Gaza yet.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
They are being fukked now

Brehs gotta want different and better, not degrees of horror. The same is true domestically too. Everything is status quo for a reason.

Most people in the US aren't willing to do what's necessary to want different and better :yeshrug: . They'll complain on social media, share afew posts, then go and either not vote at all or vote for the same people keeping the cog going. Meanwhile bombs still drop

Also, as dumb as Biden is being right now, he isn't reducing civil rights of Palestinians that live here like Ron Desantis is...and the way things are going Desantis or Nikki Haley(Who just like Desantis could turn the US into a straight survellance state) have the capability to win the next election and really get the ball rolling on pushing Israeli colonialism in the Middle East as well as fukking over Palestinians here.

Jews have too much power in our government for things to really go the way it should ethically and morally. fukked up sentence to say

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
literally none of that justifies colonialism.
This is a stupid word.

It’s Israeli land now. Palestinians either need to be integrated into Israel or given their own country.

:mjlol:

I didn't know there was a statute of limitations on using the word colonialism. At what point should Native Americans have given up and stopped calling it colonialism? At which point should South Africans have given up and stopped calling it colonialism?

There are still Palestinans alive right now who were run out of their homes in 1948. Come on.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Most people in the US aren't willing to do what's necessary to want different and better :yeshrug: . They'll complain on social media, share afew posts, then go and either not vote at all or vote for the same people keeping the cog going. Meanwhile bombs still drop

Also, as dumb as Biden is being right now, he isn't reducing civil rights of Palestinians that live here like Ron Desantis is...and the way things are going Desantis or Nikki Haley(Who just like Desantis could turn the US into a straight survellance state) have the capability to win the next election and really get the ball rolling on pushing Israeli colonialism in the Middle East as well as fukking over Palestinians here.

Jews have too much power in our government for things to really go the way it should ethically and morally. fukked up sentence to say
He just answered a question yesterday saying he doesn't care about the deaths in Gaza.

He also believes crazy internet stories about baby beheadings. This ain't living, baby.

haley/desantis/trump/biden are the same on this topic. I think you want to believe differently for your own sanity.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
He just answered a question yesterday saying he doesn't care about the deaths in Gaza.

He also believes crazy internet stories about baby beheadings. This ain't living, baby.

haley/desantis/trump/biden are the same on this topic. I think you want to believe differently for your own sanity.

those aren't actively telling student groups and palestinians in general that they can't even mobilize in support of their people though :yeshrug:.

At this point I could care less if Biden wins or not tbh, but if we get a repub in, things could get ALOT uglier.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
those aren't actively telling student groups and palestinians in general that they can't even mobilize in support of their people though :yeshrug:.

At this point I could care less if Biden wins or not tbh, but if we get a repub in, things could get ALOT uglier.

The Democratic votes against the bill elicited strong criticism from pro-Israel colleagues in the party.

Sen. Jacky Rosen (D-NV) told Jewish Insider she was “appalled by the Democratic members who opposed this resolution and failed to condemn Hamas,” calling their votes “shameful.” Rosen noted that a similar resolution had passed unanimously in the Senate.

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) said, “someone who votes against this I would think doesn’t have a soul.” Rep. Mike Lawler (R-NY) said that members who were unwilling to vote for the bill “are not worthy of serving in this body” and should “resign in disgrace.”

It was also a lot of Dems who shut down the BDS movement.

And they been telling Rashida Tlaib to STFU or else for the last two weeks

My point isn't that it will get uglier with a Repug in power. My point is it is already fukking ugly.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So as of this moment the so called good guys (israel) has killed way more children and civilians than the “terrorists”?

This has always been true, in every conflict they've ever had.

I remember this being one of the major factors that affected how this conflict impacted me when I was younger. the pro-Israel people were constantly saying, "Palestinians target civilians with wanton brutality, Israel only retaliates against military targets and is careful and restrained. Then I saw a graph like this:

be07c80cda4579468525734800500272_image1.GIF

be07c80cda4579468525734800500272_image2.GIF

There are years where Palestinian "terrorists" kill almost nobody at all, and Israelis still kill hundreds of Palestinians every one of those years. And the Israeli forces, supposedly only hitting military targets, are killing disproportionately MORE children than the terrorists are and it's not even close.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Energy in this thread is different from the first few hours when people were *CELEBRATING* Israel being caught off guard. Now its crying for fair play.

Well…we told you how this would go and Israel hasn’t even invaded Gaza yet.

You're outright lying. Here's the first page.

I just scrolled through the first 150 posts (10 pages) of the conflict. That covers 16 hours. The energy in the thread that ENTIRE time was that Hamas had committed suicide with this attack and a bunch of Palestinians were going to die. The closet thing to anyone celebrating was some poster named @THE 101 posting one comment saying, "Let's go!"

I'm sure somewhere in the 2000 comments since the conflict began, someone has celebrated. But you claiming that was the energy in this thread is a total lie. The energy in this thread from the very beginning has been depressed and sad.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
It’s Israeli land now.
:mjlol:

I didn't know there was a statute of limitations on using the word colonialism. At what point should Native Americans have given up and stopped calling it colonialism? At which point should South Africans have given up and stopped calling it colonialism?

There are still Palestinans alive right now who were run out of their homes in 1948. Come on.
Brother Rhakim basically took the words out of my mouth. There are multiple generations of Palestinians that can look over the wall and see land that was once theirs. This issue is far from being settled. No pun intended. :skip:

:dead:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You're outright lying. Here's the first page.

I just scrolled through the first 150 posts (10 pages) of the conflict. That covers 16 hours. The energy in the thread that ENTIRE time was that Hamas had committed suicide with this attack and a bunch of Palestinians were going to die. The closet thing to anyone celebrating was some poster named @THE 101 posting one comment saying, "Let's go!"

I'm sure somewhere in the 2000 comments since the conflict began, someone has celebrated. But you claiming that was the energy in this thread is a total lie. The energy in this thread from the very beginning has been depressed and sad.

Yeah, nobody is cheerleading attacks. There are just varying levels of understanding as to the causes and motives.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Let’s be real the Palestinian plight isn’t all perpetrated by isreal. There’s enough money and power in muslim countries to help those civilians. They don’t, because everyone involved is protecting their own intrests.

If there was some point that a wealthy African country could have taken in Black people, would that have absolved American guilt for slavery, segregation, or any other failure to guarentee Black rights?

Are American responsibilities towards Native Americans reduced because Canada exists and they could move to the tundra if they wanted?

I don't understand these arguments at all. Yes, many Muslims countries in the region are run by pieces of shyt. I'm one of the biggest Saudi critics on this board, I want a new liberal Iranian revolution to succeed, I have had zero faith in any of the Egyptian dictators, Lebanon is a fukking mess, and I hope Assad finally gets overthrown one day. How does that change the fact that Israel is fully responsible for what they've done to Palestinians?

Plus, most Palestinians don't want to be relocated to some glorified refugee camp somewhere in an unpopulated Arab desert that no one wanted. They want their homes back that their families had lived in for generations.