Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You have the eighth most replies in this thread for an issue that you supposedly don’t care about.

If you are going to be a lapdog for an apartheid racist regime, atleast be honest with yourself.
Is this your point?
You have the eighth most replies in this thread for an issue that you supposedly don’t care about.

If you are going to be a lapdog for an apartheid racist regime, atleast be honest with yourself.
I could just choose not to respond to you quoting me.

I had no issues at the beginning of this when we were looking at hamas catching the Israeli military off guard.

But I'm not going to sit here and pretend like Palestinian leadership didn’t kick off a proxy war where they knew this would have a disproportionately negative affect on their citizens.

Grow up

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This war is a disaster for biden, he looks incompetent, and unqualified every step of the way. I'm more than fairly confident he's going to lose next fall now. Killing hamas is absolutely okay, but downplaying civilian deaths and the destruction of their homes/buildings is too much.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of these guys are just Muslim and that's their attachment. And I'm okay with them speaking from that angle if they acknowledge it.

But I'm completely miffed by the guys trying to equate this to slave rebellions or apartheid in SA.

chattel slavery isn't even close and apartheid didn't end with ethnostatehood for black south Africans.

In the parallel scenario you have a one state solution with reparations and a commitment from Palestinians not to reclaim additional land.

But that's directly at odds with what most of yall see as justice.

No, we are just human beings with empathy who don’t support racist apartheid regimes.

You’re the other guy.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I speak for everyone in here they can go in and kill every hamas member, now with that said let's go back to Israel bombing/killing civilians and their homes. Locking civilians up in an open air prison system
Hamas makes this difficult by the way they operate and the way they’ve exploited their own citizens.

Let’s be real the Palestinian plight isn’t all perpetrated by isreal. There’s enough money and power in muslim countries to help those civilians. They don’t, because everyone involved is protecting their own intrests.

There’s plenty of criticism to be aimed at isreal for their policies and the part they’ve played in the violent history of the region.

But i also think this event is giving people the cover they need to express their hate for isreal that doesn’t necessarily begin or end with support of the Palestinian civilians.

Lots of misinformation flying around and lots of people are ok with unchecked info as long as it makes Israel look bad.

In reality all the people with power and money in the region are exploiting their own people. Nothing Biden or you or me gonna do to change that. At this point American interests align with Israel, so that’s who we are gonna side with :manny:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
This war is a disaster for biden, he looks incompetent, and unqualified every step of the way. I'm more than fairly confident he's going to lose next fall now. Killing hamas is absolutely okay, but downplaying civilian deaths and the destruction of their homes/buildings is too much.

If Biden does lose, and Haley or Desantis get voted in..

Palestinians really gonna get fukked both here and abroad.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
If Biden does lose, and Haley or Desantis get voted in..

Palestinians really gonna get fukked both here and abroad.
They are being fukked now

Brehs gotta want different and better, not degrees of horror. The same is true domestically too. Everything is status quo for a reason.