Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It’s not surprising, but it’s sad to see what you have devolved to... A black man carrying water for an apartheid state no different from 1980s South Africa. I can only hope one day you learn to think for yourself PressureGPT.
Carrying water?

I'm a black American wholly indifferent to how this plays out. It's not at the top of the list of things that affect my life.

This shyt playing out like it always does and has. :manny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A fundamental part of their discourse is the attack by hamas targeting civilians was okay. And even if it wasn't Israel is not justified in seeking retribution.
We really need people to acknowledge what they stand for.

Israel is more secular, more diverse, and more advanced.

Outside of the treatment of Gaza, which is shockingly oppressive, I do NOT understand what’s gained in supporting Palestine unless we’re gonna play hot potato with the Bible, K/Quran, Torah, or who has the longer wikipedia articles. Religiously, I do not give a fukk and if no one is going to mention Arab Imperialism then I’ll just support Israel chasing Hamas down overseas and give Palestinians some desert in the sinai and be done with this shyt.

Activists really dont even have clear goals though when it comes to palestinians. What “land” do they want? Someone has to shake them into reality.

This shyt has *BEEN* over.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
More pro-apartheid, more pro land theft, more discriminatory, more mass killing.

But if that appeals to you, then at least we know now.
these terms dont have any meaning when you just throw them out in convo as if its some trump card.

These are descriptions, not reflective of solutions.

Where do you want Palestinians to have their country?

Superstar
Daps
Also I hate to be that person but what is Biden doing to better this situation?

Not overreacting, and completely pissing one side off, and somehow maintaining decades of regional diplomatic ties.

It’s not currently a regional powder keg situation, but it can turn into one very quick. Whether someone likes him or not, he’s being a politician out front and behind the scenes.

This is the kind of mess only patience can help, in the long term. It’s like trying to wait on or wait out a play, down 1, 30 seconds left, half court offense/defense.

There’s all kinds of wild negotiations, around the clock, trying to keep Israel from doing their worst, while keep the 1 or two surrounding countries (actually capable) from throwing a political fold up chair in the figurative crowd.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU

Outside of the treatment of Gaza, which is shockingly oppressive, I do NOT understand what’s gained in supporting Palestine unless we’re gonna play hot potato with the Bible, K/Quran, Torah, or who has the longer wikipedia articles. Religiously, I do not give a fukk and if no one is going to mention Arab Imperialism then I’ll just support Israel chasing Hamas down overseas and give Palestinians some desert in the sinai and be done with this shyt.

Activists really dont even have clear goals though when it comes to palestinians. What “land” do they want? Someone has to shake them into reality.

Do you really not have enough self awareness to see how much of a fukking sociopath you sound like talking like this? What's gained? The fukking end of the oppression of the Palestinian people by Israel. :what:

Is empathy really so foreign for you? Why would you need a personal benefit to come from being against apartheid and ethnic cleansing? The fukk is wrong with you? The shyt is only over when every Palestinian is dead or Israel ends it's occupation, and a peaceful resolution is found. Demanding people roll over and die, or accept living with a boot on their neck is fukking insane. Stop trying to spark bad faith conversations with your braindead, sociopathic, zionist takes. Take the L and keep it moving.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carrying water?

I'm a black American wholly indifferent to how this plays out. It's not at the top of the list of things that affect my life.

This shyt playing out like it always does and has. :manny:

You have the eighth most replies in this thread for an issue that you supposedly don’t care about.

If you are going to be a lapdog for an apartheid racist regime, atleast be honest with yourself.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

literally none of that justifies colonialism.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

A lot of these guys are just Muslim and that's their attachment. And I'm okay with them speaking from that angle if they acknowledge it.

But I'm completely miffed by the guys trying to equate this to slave rebellions or apartheid in SA.

chattel slavery isn't even close and apartheid didn't end with ethnostatehood for black south Africans.

In the parallel scenario you have a one state solution with reparations and a commitment from Palestinians not to reclaim additional land.

But that's directly at odds with what most of yall see as justice.