mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
wrongly stating as fact that people won’t be able to afford rent, eat, and etc because of aid packages when in fact the opposite is true
Quote that statement.
Besides the obvious benefit of domestic jobs aid packages very well could create affordable housing, lead to tax savings at the municipal and state level for taxpayers, and benefit employers and employees at a wide range of downstream businesses.
Trickle down economics, now with more death! (which is the point. America’s main industry is war and arms dealing. We don't give nearly as much to any other industry, even though this “peace time.” :dead:)
Trump and his base wrongly held the same belief as you about aid packages to the developing world.
Hang on, did this doofus compare aide to Israel to developing nation aide? I think he did.

You can dislike that all you want but speak honestly. You’re not helping yourself or your argument by being dishonest even if you’re doing it out of ignorance.
You are one of the most dishonest peoples here.

@mastermind will not like this quote from the *check notes* Israeli Defense Minister
you know what I would love, turn on the electricity and stop killing innocents

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
There are at least five above your post complaining about aid

You can’t gish gallop your way out of your L.

Have a nice night
Hey man, no gish gallop here. Can you quote where people were "wrongly stating as fact that people won’t be able to afford rent, eat, and etc because of aid packages" for me? I missed it.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Do Americans not have healthcare because of defense spending? :sas1:
We don't have healthcare because of capitalism and capitulation to the insurance industry, among other things. Are you quizzing me?
Go back to where our conversation started. It’s within the last 10 pages. I’m busy.

I looked but I didn't see what you claimed. It seems like you were being dishonest. Were you being dishonest?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
We don't have healthcare because of capitalism and capitulation to the insurance industry, among other things. Are you quizzing me?

I looked but I didn't see what you claimed. It seems like you were being dishonest. Were you being dishonest?
Confirmed fish galloping