Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Can someone tell me what Israel does with the $3 billion we give them annually?

Why is Israeli’s fascist government begging like Felicia from Friday for another $14 billion?

I swear if the GOP wasn’t such a threat, I’d sit out the election.
Buy weapons
:yeshrug:

Isn't a single bomb like a couple mill?

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
That's wild

There has to be some diplomacy, especially in today's day and age where war and weaponry is OD

Yeah I wish something like that would happen, because something adjacent to peace or something.

You think that's actually possible or is it wishful thinking?
There already is a 2-state solution idk why people keep saying this :snoop:

Israel doesn’t want a 2-state solution. That’s why they keep expanding and building settlements. Israel at this point only exists to be an extension of the us government in the Middle East

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps

Israel doesn’t want a 2-state solution. That’s why they keep expanding and building settlements. Israel at this point only exists to be an extension of the us government in the Middle East
So you're saying Palestinians were ok with a 2 state solution but Israel said fukk that, gimme all the land?

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Are you just intentionally posting wrong information at this point?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Hey everybody, let’s drop bombs on Palestinians to stimulate the economy. You are so shameless when it comes to Israel.
He believes in the NatSec industry above everything else. He will cheerlead 2 trillion in military spending but then cheerlead presidents that say we can’t afford to give americans healthcare. Truly a backwards person.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So you're saying Palestinians were ok with a 2 state solution but Israel said fukk that, gimme all the land?

The PLO agreed to the Oslo Accords in 1993

After Netanyahu became Israel’s Prime Minister in 1996, he slow-rolled Israeli implementation of the Oslo Accords and encouraged illegal settlements in the West Bank.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
He believes in the NatSec industry above everything else. He will cheerlead 2 trillion in military spending but then cheerlead presidents that say we can’t afford to give americans healthcare. Truly a backwards person.

Why are you so adverse to reality?

That’s not what I’m saying or what I believe and everyone who posts here knows that. You realize you’re not going to win an argument by making things up and lying right? Are you a little kid?

:mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

That’s not what I’m saying or what I believe and everyone who posts here knows that. You realize you’re not going to win an argument by making things up and lying right? Are you a little kid?

Are guys really in here pretending that it’s Biden and not Republicans and the Supreme Court keeping us from having nice things? 😂

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Well talking about solutions isn’t any fun, now is it :mjgrin:
You're right, fukk a solution we want problems.. always
:mjgrin:
The PLO agreed to the in 1993

After Netanyahu became Israel’s Prime Minister in 1996, he slow-rolled Israeli implementation of the Oslo Accords and encouraged illegal settlements in the West Bank.
Damn, that's so demonic. How did Palestinians Ally's let this happen:gucci:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

nah, thats bullshyt. You are a fervent supporter of NatSec and defended giving that money to US defense industries earlier. You even justified that weirdo stance As it will help American companies.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
nah, thats bullshyt. You are a fervent supporter of NatSec and defended giving that money to US defense industries earlier. You even justified that weirdo stance As it will help American companies.

Uh, I gave the wide strokes on how aid packages work and their impacts on local economies and an example. It’s okay to admit when you’re wrong or to reread things when you don’t understand them and ask questions.

I’m not a fervent supporter for explaining how something works. You can stop misrepresenting my position now. Really appreciate that we could get that cleared up. Thanks again