Daps
A systems thinking approach to this seemingly neverending conflict for anyone interested.

A Systemic View of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - The Systems Thinker

israeli-palestinian-conflict-proceeds.jpg

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I wonder if Israel learned anything from the USA/Ukraine/Russia modern day urban warfare if they’re indeed invading.
I was watching this on YouTube

not sure where they align politically never heard of the channel:hubie: just trying to find a realistic neutral position because I don't want USA getting wiped of the map for fcking Israel. because we got dumb asses like certified account thinking America is unstoppable.

but ex-marine intelligence is the guest

other words Israel used to dealing with kids and old folk at check points they not ready for a ground war they gonna lose that shyt.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

not sure where they align political never heard of the channel:hubie: just trying to find a realistic neutral position because I don't want USA getting wiped of the map for fcking Israel. because we got dumb asses like certified account thinking America is unstoppable.

other words Israel used to dealing with kids and old folk at check points they not ready for a ground war they gonna lose that shyt.

Dude spent 20 minutes making wild claims with nothing to back it up. It's always healthy to not buy into any propaganda -from the U.S or anywhere else- but that clip didn't help one bit to understand whatever the fukk is really happening in Ukraine, what is going in Gaza and certainly didn't shed any light on whatever the fukk he was trying to explain on these possible future conflicts :dead:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

not sure where they align political never heard of the channel:hubie: just trying to find a realistic neutral position because I don't want USA getting wiped of the map for fcking Israel. because we got dumb asses like certified account thinking America is unstoppable.

jfc the guest is fukking Scott Ritter

:laff:

Just casually sharing Scott Ritter, not sure about his past or where he aligns politically

:heh:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Buy weapons
:yeshrug:

Isn't a single bomb like a couple mill?
My extended family and I purchased 2 Surface to Air Missiles a couple years ago at my behest. We don't have a viable launching system yet but we are in the process of converting an old Mr. Softy Ice Cream truck into a makeshift Shoot & Scoot. We are keeping the music, that song slaps.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Can someone tell me what Israel does with the $3 billion we give them annually?

Why is Israeli’s fascist government begging like Felicia from Friday for another $14 billion?

I swear if the GOP wasn’t such a threat, I’d sit out the election.

Zelensky:

omg-denzel-washington.gif

Biden walked in with this proposal bumping this from a boombox on his shoulder:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Folks been running that line since 1948. :manny:

As far as what’s happening now, it’s the expected response to those attacks.

Doesn’t mean they can’t cross that line, but they’re basically only have as much rope as the US is willing to give them.

This doesn’t mean there isn’t real and valid criticism surrounding their long term strategy in their settlements. Or that they shouldn’t be expected to come to the tables and reach an agreement.

but his ides that they weren't going to respond militarily to an attack, particularly one that focused on civilians by the neighboring government is fantasy.

Can someone tell me what Israel does with the $3 billion we give them annually?

Why is Israeli’s fascist government begging like Felicia from Friday for another $14 billion?

I swear if the GOP wasn’t such a threat, I’d sit out the election.

Gyfb

Jets, tanks, missile air defense, munitions etc.

Last edited: