MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Realistically how do you solve this issue?
Want me to really keep it real because with religion being a fuel for this mind set for both sides (religion also makes it global issue) not much you can do when folk are mentally checked out with religious dogma also it being the money behind some of these governments if it wasn't for Chabad Rabbis and their pull and secular Zionism riding that horse more normal "Jews" would have more pull to keep things civil but also they fear if "Islam" gets control then its over for them as well.

so with Fear, Religion, Power being the three head dragon in this conflict just sitting down and talking it out not gonna work

with normal people yes but this ain't normal.

So everything as to come to a head and a hot war as to take place and both sides have to lose a lot and I mean a lot to the point the people all around gonna have to force a governmental shift i.e. french revolution tip.

oddly enough if you know your history that's what happened in WW1 War and revolution at the same time for certain countries (Russia).

we might see war in the east and a revolution in the west because America couldn't stop being a bytch and told Israel to cool that shyt off lets actually negotiate and actually honor 2 state solution.

invalid

Banned
Daps
@invalid where the link to the full Wilderson piece ?

1000001021.jpg

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
“Only one side hasn’t changed their story” isn’t really a good barometer of truth. Particularly when the only valuable statement for them is that he other folks did it.

But again, I’m not taking your post in a vacuum. You’ve jumped at every twist and turn.

As far as genocide, that’s probably the largest reach so far. The actions of Israel and Hamas had the same intention. And for me that’s what important. Not sure why folks trying to find a good guy bad guy narrative here.
:russ: