☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I honestly have no idea what you mean. Israel is committing war crimes, and the U.S. is going along with it, which makes the rhetoric of Russia

no

just

fukking

no.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
bruh its israel lol

hitting a hospital is definitely not a first for them... and if they thought hamas had a warhead that size then they'd have roof knocked weeks ago

and shyt, if hamas had a warhead that size, then why waste it lobbing it at the dome with fingers crossed? they could've giftwrapped and drove it across the border when all this kicked off. its just incredibly unlikely

Like I said before its plausible for it to be both sides, and with the disinformation campaign in full force I dont have a lot of trust in who did it at the moment.

No one wouldve thought Hamas would invade Israel with para gliders either :yeshrug:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyts crazy brehs. This is why I don't get too emotionally invested in this shyt. Guaranteed to be disappointed. Most of these people were talking about, on all sides, are basically functional psychopaths. Zero regret, guilt or conscience. People believe in causes, fight for them, get into certain positions or repeat certain opinions or "truths" and eventually maintaining that position becomes more important than the cause or the truth. And now we can create and amplify the "truth" faster than it can be debunked, and even if debunked it doesn't matter. Don't get it twisted, I've no doubt that Hamas and other groups have at times used proximity to "soft" targets as a way to guard against being attacked. Not saying this is what happened obviously, but this goes back to what I said about all of these ppl being psychopaths who will prioritize their in group preferences above all else.

A few things, Biden can't do shyt. If the Israelis were US puppets the settlements wouldn't be a flashpoint. The US hates that shyt. Biden s hands are tied bc Israel has great relationships with Congress - they will apply whatever pressure is necessary
Beyond that, the US will always value the Israeli relationship over Palestine or any other middle eastern country. And frankly there's nothing wrong with that. If Palestinians had a country tomorrow what good/use would it be to the US?

As I mentioned a few days ago Israel has free reign for a while. Wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out they bombed that hospital on purpose. Just to show everyone they don't give a fuk and that no one, even the US, is going to push them around. The Israelis are like that. They're willing to do things that are morally objectionable to get their point across.

Everybody is full of shyt, and a lot of this shyt is being done for public consumption only. Did Iran help? I'm sure in some sense, but did they coordinate every move etc? Probably not and either way it doesn't really matter. The perception is all that matters. So now Iran will fly the black flag and some shyt will pop off on the border and Israel will drop some bombs etc and then both sides will go back bc they don't really want to fight. Israel wants to focus on occupying Gaza and Iran wants to build their bomb in peace.

The wildest shyt is that this war is being fought primarily over a social media platform that has chosen misinformation as it's corr business strategy 🤣🤣

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
shyts crazy brehs. This is why I don't get too emotionally invested in this shyt. Guaranteed to be disappointed. Most of these people were talking about, on all sides, are basically functional psychopaths. Zero regret, guilt or conscience. People believe in causes, fight for them, get into certain positions or repeat certain opinions or "truths" and eventually maintaining that position becomes more important than the cause or the truth. And now we can create and amplify the "truth" faster than it can be debunked, and even if debunked it doesn't matter. Don't get it twisted, I've no doubt that Hamas and other groups have at times used proximity to "soft" targets as a way to guard against being attacked. Not saying this is what happened obviously, but this goes back to what I said about all of these ppl being psychopaths who will prioritize their in group preferences above all else.

A few things, Biden can't do shyt. If the Israelis were US puppets the settlements wouldn't be a flashpoint. The US hates that shyt. Biden s hands are tied bc Israel has great relationships with Congress - they will apply whatever pressure is necessary
Beyond that, the US will always value the Israeli relationship over Palestine or any other middle eastern country. And frankly there's nothing wrong with that. If Palestinians had a country tomorrow what good/use would it be to the US?

As I mentioned a few days ago Israel has free reign for a while. Wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out they bombed that hospital on purpose. Just to show everyone they don't give a fuk and that no one, even the US, is going to push them around. The Israelis are like that. They're willing to do things that are morally objectionable to get their point across.

Everybody is full of shyt, and a lot of this shyt is being done for public consumption only. Did Iran help? I'm sure in some sense, but did they coordinate every move etc? Probably not and either way it doesn't really matter. The perception is all that matters. So now Iran will fly the black flag and some shyt will pop off on the border and Israel will drop some bombs etc and then both sides will go back bc they don't really want to fight. Israel wants to focus on occupying Gaza and Iran wants to build their bomb in peace.

The wildest shyt is that this war is being fought primarily over a social media platform that has chosen misinformation as it's corr business strategy 🤣🤣

Too much money, intelligence, training and coordination went into the initial attack, that has Iran written all over it. I don't immediately believe the Mosad plant rumors but Hamas being able to quickly navigate to and capture Israeli equipment, gives that more weight.