theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
you literally invoked moral equivalency with what Israel has been doing for 1 week with shyt Russia has been doing for 1.5 years.
I brought up the fact that Russia had been bombing hospitals in Syria

A war crime is a war crime no matter who does it, there isn't any moral difference between isreal bombing hospitals and Russia bombing hospitals, or the U.S. bombing hospitals for that matter (which it was accused of in Iraq)

But as far as the current situation, Russia and China calling for a ceasefire is more reasonable that what the US position is which is essentially green lighting war crimes

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too much money, intelligence, training and coordination went into the initial attack, that has Iran written all over it. I don't immediately believe the Mosad plant rumors but Hamas being able to quickly navigate to and capture Israeli equipment, gives that more weight.

It doesn't matter breh. Israel and Iran have been engaged in a proxy war for decades now. They kill each other. Arm their respective enemies etc etc. You know how GOP and Dem politicians go to war on the news but are friendly behind the scenes? Or how Elon musk and Zuckerberg talk shyt about each other etc? I'm not suggesting that Israel/Iran are in that level, but deep down there is mutual respect, an implicit agreement that their fights will be cat/mouse but never anything existential. That's why Israel would never bomb Iran, but instead have tried to convince the US to do so. This is literally a game to these people.

I'm not sure what you mean regarding Mossad, but if you're talking about the suggestion that the government may have almost invited an attack, like I said I wouldn't rule it out. It wouldn't be the first nor the last time a government has done something like that. But again like everything else nothing is black/white, everything requires some level of plausible deniability and even better is that again the actual truth no longer even matters.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Israel rejects Zelensky visit: "Nows not the time."

:mjlol: creh got hoed
Dude tryna get his publicity to keep his name) in the press and keep the aid money coming in ....shameless

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
steve-bannon-talking.gif

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I
Get your wallet out, brehs.

Zelensky punching the air right now.

i dont get it. Why do we keep funding them, when they spy on us, our government and conduct covert operations on us soil??? :dahell:

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
The wildest shyt is that this war is being fought primarily over a social media platform that has chosen misinformation as it's corr business strategy 🤣🤣
This is actually the crazy part and its happening real time. Im glad im off twitter for news but its wild how fake information can affect peoples opinions and even nations depending on what they see as “truth” on social media. Its like a voluntary psyop.

Elon’s whole “buy a blue checkmark” and “community notes” aspect for disinformation is going to fail hard and a lot of geopolitical decisions could be the consequence.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I brought up the fact that Russia had been bombing hospitals in Syria

A war crime is a war crime no matter who does it, there isn't any moral difference between isreal bombing hospitals and Russia bombing hospitals, or the U.S. bombing hospitals for that matter (which it was accused of in Iraq)

But as far as the current situation, Russia and China calling for a ceasefire is more reasonable that what the US position is which is essentially green lighting war crimes
why are you including Russia?

This is why I think you're full of shyt and need to have your shoulders shaken.

You literally can get your point across by ignoring Russia. THey're invading their direct neighbor..