Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
What really happened? I seen MSNBC, CNN and Social Media say the hospital attack was from a Islamic Jihad rocket that hit the hospital on accident due to misfire.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Way too little, way too late.

Unless they got 4k footage of Hamas handloading the same rocket that hit that hospital, the reactive stance to essentially everything that's happened this week has the administration in a terrible spot.
Politically this is a terrible stance for biden too, his own base doesn't support supporting Israel in this capacity

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Possibly, but what else can he do? This shyt will escalate unless he goes there and throws america’s weight around to force Israel to stop.

Literally, the only thing that will make those fukkeds stop is America threatening their aid money.....
He could've immediately coordinated a legitimate UN peacekeeping element on the ground for starters. Maybe cleared space for foreign national hostage release dialogue to occur, directed Israel to conduct a security review for the mudhole that got stomped in the perimeter that US tax payer dollars paid for, and so on. There's been zero proactive de-escalation.

Its been a deliberately passive "we support israel no matter what" even though the signs of complete lack of discipline were apparent the moment it was clear that they disregarded advance warnings from Egypt and their commanders were openly boasting of a 0-100 bombing campaign instead of safely getting stranded neutral parties out of dodge.

The dismissal of that has meant that Israel has escalated an international shytshow worse than pretty much any other country this decade.

At minimum "What can he do?" is not get up on a mic and talk about decapitated babies - true or not it really doesn't matter - because everyone should be fully aware how inflammatory that type of dialogue is on that stage.
What really happened? I seen MSNBC, CNN and Social Media say the hospital attack was from a Islamic Jihad rocket that hit the hospital on accident due to misfire.
I'm sure a whole investigation will have to happen now that the UN has decided to give a fukk. Either way, I'd be shocked if Hamas has a rocket that can level a whole hospital like that even if it were a misfire.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
There won't be much Israel support by end of the month, from a PR perspective they make mistake after mistake and the self defense justification won't be cutting it for long now. If they still have people with sense in their government, they should call off the groung invasion because this will be another mistake.

On the other side, by putting batteries in Hamas back, Iran's success is flawless thus far. I do not know if they expected it to go that well but with the attacks, they hurt Israel in its flesh, managed to get closer to Saudis while having Israel ruining any good will it had built through the year with Arab countries and having the West facing its hypocrisy.

This couldnt have played better for them. Persians play chess not checkers :damn:

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
The things that sucks about this is that there is so much misinformation out there that it is hard to believe who is responsible.

I would assume with Israel in negotiations for its hostages and also trying to prevent a wider conflict wouldn't bomb a hospital. But they already bombed Rafah crossing which was suppose to be a designated extraction point for Americans

Its plausible for both sides to have done it. Imo if they dont recover the missile debris then im leaning toward the misfire aspect. It would be in Hamas best interests to show it was an Israeli missile with pictures of the debris, however if it was theirs they wont show it.