Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
It doesn't matter breh. Israel and Iran have been engaged in a proxy war for decades now. They kill each other. Arm their respective enemies etc etc. You know how GOP and Dem politicians go to war on the news but are friendly behind the scenes? Or how Elon musk and Zuckerberg talk shyt about each other etc? I'm not suggesting that Israel/Iran are in that level, but deep down there is mutual respect, an implicit agreement that their fights will be cat/mouse but never anything existential. That's why Israel would never bomb Iran, but instead have tried to convince the US to do so. This is literally a game to these people.

I'm not sure what you mean regarding Mossad, but if you're talking about the suggestion that the government may have almost invited an attack, like I said I wouldn't rule it out. It wouldn't be the first nor the last time a government has done something like that. But again like everything else nothing is black/white, everything requires some level of plausible deniability and even better is that again the actual truth no longer even matters.

Rumors (unsubstantiated)/hypothesis that the attack and breach by Hamas was so effective that there was internal Israeli help in pulling it off. International media is only going as far as calling it an intelligence failure and questioning how many heads are going to roll when it's all said and done, stopping short of suggesting any type of treasonous behavior. No one with any experience or merit to speak on the possibility has done so but you can't help but wonder, are we all underestimating Hamas or was the intelligence so spot on because it was passed from an Israeli hand.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
why are you including Russia?

This is why I think you're full of shyt and need to have your shoulders shaken.

You literally can get your point across by ignoring Russia. THey're invading their direct neighbor..
My point was that the us and isreal are so extreme that they make Russians sound reasonable

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rumors (unsubstantiated)/hypothesis that the attack and breach by Hamas was so effective that there was internal Israeli help in pulling it off. International media is only going as far as calling it an intelligence failure and questioning how many heads are going to roll when it's all said and done, stopping short of suggesting any type of treasonous behavior. No one with any experience or merit to speak on the possibility has done so but you can't help but wonder, are we all underestimating Hamas or was the intelligence so spot on because it was passed from an Israeli hand.

I don’t believe for one second that they had active help, or any sort of coordination from Israeli officials to Hamas. That would be insane to imagine, require too many ppl willing to keep quiet but more importantly, be completely unnecessary. Clearly they had some level of knowledge that attacks were possible and even planned. The thing that isn’t talked about a lot in western media is that Israel has deeeeeeep insight into what’s going on in Gaza bc of their network of informants. The running joke, and you can ask any friends etc you have from that region, is that half of Gaza is on the Israeli payroll. Think about it. These people are dirt poor with no real economic prospects. Getting paid to inform on a group that you may not even like isn’t a bad gig.

What they may have underestimated is the scale. I could absolutely see a situation whereby they sort of left military bases lightly guarded assuming they might still be able to hold them off, or frankly deciding that they’re willing to essentially sacrifice ppl who were at least professional soldiers. Maybe they didn’t consider the drones taking out the automated guns? Maybe they didn’t think the fighters would go after a concert? And finally they may have realized that they’d be able to win the information war and thus the final outcome would end up in their favor.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
when egypt was warning israel about the attack, nuttyahoo was probably like

dont-tell-nobody-waynes-brothers.gif