merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
The things that sucks about this is that there is so much misinformation out there that it is hard to believe who is responsible.

I would assume with Israel in negotiations for its hostages and also trying to prevent a wider conflict wouldn't bomb a hospital. But they already bombed Rafah crossing which was suppose to be a designated extraction point for Americans

Its plausible for both sides to have done it. Imo if they dont recover the missile debris then im leaning toward the misfire aspect. It would be in Hamas best interests to show it was an Israeli missile with pictures of the debris, however if it was theirs they wont show it.

these palastinians dont have a single bomb big enough to cause that sort of damage. they said as much on the bbc news section earlier, they barely blow up small cars . . . . add to that the Israeli media minister admitting they blew it up followed by quickly deleting the tweet

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The things that sucks about this is that there is so much misinformation out there that it is hard to believe who is responsible.

I would assume with Israel in negotiations for its hostages and also trying to prevent a wider conflict wouldn't bomb a hospital. But they already bombed Rafah crossing which was suppose to be a designated extraction point for Americans

Its plausible for both sides to have done it. Imo if they dont recover the missile debris then im leaning toward the misfire aspect. It would be in Hamas best interests to show it was an Israeli missile with pictures of the debris, however if it was theirs they wont show it.
I think it was a self defense interception that exploded ovee the hospital

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
these palastinians dont have a single bomb big enough to cause that sort of damage. they said as much on the bbc news section earlier, they barely blow up small cars . . . . add to that the Israeli media minister admitting they blew it up followed by quickly deleting the tweet

Thats possible but I wouldnt put a lot of trust on words from a terror group.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Thats possible but I wouldnt put a lot of trust on words from a terror group.
bruh its israel lol

hitting a hospital is definitely not a first for them... and if they thought hamas had a warhead that size then they'd have roof knocked weeks ago

and shyt, if hamas had a warhead that size, then why waste it lobbing it at the dome with fingers crossed? they could've giftwrapped and drove it across the border when all this kicked off. its just incredibly unlikely

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
You can not be this fukking naive. Russia did this to the caucasus regions too.

Stop looking for "anti-USA" messages to prove every single fukking point. Admit it. The USA is on the right side of a lot of issues. This "I hate you dad" energy on foreign policy has you all looking fukking stupid when stuff like this happens because yall think the USA literally is the hand of god making everything go their way but Iran Russia and China are just innocent lambs without their own nefarious goals and aims.

I honestly have no idea what you mean. Israel is committing war crimes, and the U.S. is going along with it, which makes the rhetoric of Russia and China seem reasonable and moderate, that's just my observation