☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It’s fukking wild seeing black people come to the defense of a racist apartheid regime. It’s something I’ll never be able to wrap my mind around. After everything we know about apartheid regimes. SMDH.

Show me one person who said palestinians dont deserve a homeland of some sort.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry Robert, I don’t think Hamas is doing an effective job of getting its people out from under Apartheid.

They went to war over this already and they lost.

:francis:

I’ve often thought non violent civil disobedience MLK tactics might be more effective, but they are literally living in open air prisons so I don’t even think that would work.

My main gripe is with the disingenuous way Israel and Western media react to these situations. The whole “who me” victim ploy is infuriating and it’s played out. It’s the same way white people act when we turn up in reaction to injustices in the U.S. “why are these black people rioting?”

Watching politically engaged black men fall for that ploy is particularly infuriating.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

We gotta stop pretending like the people under Apartheid aren’t also the same people rejecting 2 state solutions :francis:
You should let your neighbor take your house and then accept the garage they offer instead of your house back. Lol at you using a pro Israel think tank to try to drive the point home. Israel could just as easily remove itself from Palestine all together and remove all its blockades. You're being the pro Zionist version of the @the cac mamba

Superstar
Daps
its really, really easy to tell which journalists get too attached to the dopamine loop that comes with winding people up lol...

edit: i take it back. that account loves going off the rails :dead:

Yeah dude is on one. People like him is the reason our brigade commander stopped allowing embedding by reporters, unless it came from higher.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
But the leadership is responsible, there's no debate there.

The issue at play and the reason for Israel criticism right now is not them hunting Hamas, it's Gaza civilian population being trapped in the crossfire with no room to leave.
And no where to go. These civilians deaths arenon Israel, its no different than what hamas has done.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Israel has been putting out more verified CCTV footage of the attacks. Looking like they responded piecemeal with small groups over wide areas - didn't grasp the scale or the severity so the teams that went out largely ended up overwhelmed and screwed once they realized they were under equipped. shyt show.

Still don't understand the lack of air response internally but its seeming more and more likely that a collective review of the border failures on top of everything else is gonna lead to heads rolling within the IDF and Israeli government. And the push into Gaza being on hold just gonna complicate that more. The feet dragging on the hostage front is just a mess all around.

There's plenty of room for third parties to arbitrate as heads are clearly cooling off a bit now.
Yeah dude is on one. People like him is the reason our brigade commander stopped allowing embedding by reporters, unless it came from higher.
reporters can't even compete with other reporters like they used to. they gotta beat out tiktok and telegram :mjlol: same with that cnn reporter that was doing call of duty dolphin dives over nothing and got embarrassed

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines