BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
this is why I can't fukk with these activists. More lingo and slang than actual functional constructive language.

Not everything is settler colonialism that mandates permanent attachment to land. People migrate and have continued to for generations and negotiated with other regions for recognition across borders all the time: e.g. THE KURDS

Gaza needs to not be blockaded and Egypt needs to cut the hoe shyt and let people into the Sinai.

He actually does stuff though

Immortal Technique visits prisons to speak to youth and working with immigrant-rights activists, and raising money for children's hospitals overseas. He created a writing grant program for high-school students as well.[22]

In June 2008, Immortal Technique partnered with Omeid International, a non-profit human rights organization, and dubbed the work as "The Green Light Project". With the profits of the album The 3rd World, he traveled to Kabul, Afghanistan to help Omeid build an orphanage, the Amin Institute, without corporate or external funding.
[23]

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
this is why I can't fukk with these activists. More lingo and slang than actual functional constructive language.

Not everything is settler colonialism that mandates permanent attachment to land. People migrate and have continued to for generations and negotiated with other regions for recognition across borders all the time: e.g. THE KURDS

Gaza needs to not be blockaded and Egypt needs to cut the hoe shyt and let people into the Sinai

No clue what the fukk you're talking about here but I respect the passion. Good to see you still at it Nap :salute: