jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall ain't call out injustice. Y'all just calling out Israel.

And that's the problem.

"I'm disappointed in AOC's remarks."
That's not even close to being true. There comes a time when you have to stop being force fed media takes and make decisions.
Hamas did a shytty act of terrorism. Israel have a right to defend themselves.

Cutting off food and water and proceeding to slaughter everyone with indiscriminate bombing isn't the way.

The Israel defense minister and their former prime minister with the words from their own mouths have shown they ate just interested in slaughter.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That's not even close to being true. There comes a time when you have to stop being force fed media takes and make decisions.
Hamas did a shytty act of terrorism. Israel have a right to defend themselves.

Cutting off food and water and proceeding to slaughter everyone with indiscriminate bombing isn't the way.

The Israel defense minister and their former prime minister with the words from their own mouths have shown they ate just interested in slaughter.
My guy, I'm ingesting the same information as you. Merely saying someone is force fed a media narrative is lazy.

The rhetoric and intent is the exact same from both sides. It's just that one side is more capable of carrying it out.

:francis:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I think it's fine to condemn both Hamas' terrorist attacks as well as Israel's indiscrimate bombing on Gaza.

Objectively, it was expected for Israel to go nuts after last week's attacks, I don't think any other country would have reacted differently tbh. But even though Israel has a right to respond, that response has to be "fair". Cutting power, water, internet and displacing and bombing civilians is not.

I am aware that Hamas use civilian infrastructure to hide behind but it doesn't make it ok to kill civilians in order to get to them.

One of the only sensible takes in here, bless

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Or maybe people don't want to see genocide breh, the fact that you and others on here don't care doesn't make it right, and that fact you are willing to pretend it doesn't matter speaks to where you stand and that's fine. That said, don't try to pretend that folks calling out injustice can't do it because you think Israel have a right to do whatever they want.
what

do

you

want

israel

to

do

in

response

to

October 7th?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My guy, I'm ingesting the same information as you. Merely saying someone is force fed a media narrative is lazy.

The rhetoric and intent is the exact same from both sides. It's just that one side is more capable of carrying it out.

That may be true, but the laziness can also be in your assumption. If Hamas was in a position where they proceeded to commit genocide against Israel they would have to deal with the consequences of the rest of the world tooling up against them, and they would be wrong in their response, the same way Israel is wrong here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That may be true, but the laziness can also be in your assumption. If Hamas was in a position where they proceeded to commit genocide against Israel they would have to deal with the consequences of the rest of the world tooling up against them, and they would be wrong in their response, the same way Israel is wrong here.
You really need to face the music.

its over.

Fareed is saying what I've been saying at 17:50.

Palestinians need to take a deal because Israel isn't moving and they dont have the backing, resources, or energy to keep blowing past off-ramps like this, despite their humanitarian dire straits.

This shyt has BEEN over. :francis:

Even the Kurds aren't this stubborn :snoop:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Sorry, I've watched this thread go from celebrating Hamas for catching Israel with their pants down, to now saying the civil death toll is fake and the response is unjustified.

I'd rather y'all just keep it a buck.

There's no response Israel could have taken which wouldn't have the same outrage. :francis:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sorry, I've watched this thread go from celebrating Hamas for catching Israel with their pants down, to now saying the civil death toll is fake and the response is unjustified.

I'd rather y'all just keep it a buck.

There's no response Israel could have taken which wouldn't have the same outrage. :francis:
Outrage will continue to exist until the apartheid state ends.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You really need to face the music.

its over.

Fareed is saying what I've been saying at 17:50.

Palestinians need to take a deal because Israel isn't moving and they dont have the backing, resources, or energy to keep blowing past off-ramps like this, despite their humanitarian dire straits.

This shyt has BEEN over. :francis:

Even the Kurds aren't this stubborn :snoop:

Outrage will continue to exist until the apartheid state ends.
It’s fukking wild seeing black people come to the defense of a racist apartheid regime. It’s something I’ll never be able to wrap my mind around. After everything we know about apartheid regimes. SMDH.
Sorry Robert, I don’t think Hamas is doing an effective job of getting its people out from under Apartheid.

They went to war over this already and they lost.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
It’s fukking wild seeing black people come to the defense of a racist apartheid regime. It’s something I’ll never be able to wrap my mind around. After everything we know about apartheid regimes. SMDH.
Israel has directly harmed black people as well. They sterilized African Jews who immigrated there