BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The media in general, he just posted this

Is-it-real is going to pay one way or the other but they are going to pay.. they really think the international community is behind them in their efforts.. the international community already said they ain’t rocking with that shyt.. Only Ally Is-it-real has is the U.S.. it’s going to come a day when they won’t have that ally

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Is-it-real is going to pay one way or the other but they are going to pay.. they really think the international community is behind them in their efforts.. the international community already said they ain’t rocking with that shyt.. Only Ally Is-it-real has is the U.S.. it’s going to come a day when they won’t have that ally

I’m sure whoever is watching the news knows the truth, it’s all one sided. I don’t get my news from television since they lie a lot and only focus on one thing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

this is why I can't fukk with these activists. More lingo and slang than actual functional constructive language.

Not everything is settler colonialism that mandates permanent attachment to land. People migrate and have continued to for generations and negotiated with other regions for recognition across borders all the time: e.g. THE KURDS

Gaza needs to not be blockaded and Egypt needs to cut the hoe shyt and let people into the Sinai.