Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Do you get establishment talking points on each and every issue Pressure GPT? How is it possible to engage in political discussions everyday and never have an original thought?
The original thought? This is playing out exactly how everyone with a functioning brain knew it would.

I suppose we could pontificate over how this would play out in fairytale land.

The fact is Hamas carried out a terrorist attack. No one is Israel deserved it.

And yes, Palestinians are in shyt state in Gaza and the west bank and Israel treats them like shyt.

But I'm not going to pretend to be more outraged today than I was last week. And I'm not going to pretend Egypt, Jordan, and Palestinians themselves didn't fail to put themselves in a better situation prior to and 3 day war.

There have been plenty of opportunities for Palestinians to improve their situation and they've rejected it.

Just stupid watching the bad faith posting going on here. But I'll just let it slide since many of yall are Muslim and have that bias.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
It's almost like some of yall enjoyed Hamas's attack or worse, felt it was justified. :mjlol:
I think it's fine to condemn both Hamas' terrorist attacks as well as Israel's indiscrimate bombing on Gaza.

Objectively, it was expected for Israel to go nuts after last week's attacks, I don't think any other country would have reacted differently tbh. But even though Israel has a right to respond, that response has to be "fair". Cutting power, water, internet and displacing and bombing civilians is not.

I am aware that Hamas use civilian infrastructure to hide behind but it doesn't make it ok to kill civilians in order to get to them.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I think it's fine to condemn both Hamas' terrorist attacks as well as Israel's indiscrimate bombing on Gaza.

Objectively, it was expected for Israel to go nuts after last week's attacks, I don't think any other country would have reacted differently tbh. But even though Israel has a right to respond, that response has to be "fair". Cutting power, water, internet and displacing and bombing civilians is not.

I am aware that Hamas use civilian infrastructure to hide behind but it doesn't make it ok to kill civilians in order to get to them.
Sure, but at what point do we gold their leadership responsible for putting their own people in harms way.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Same guys in here saying we shouldn't have let the confederates back into the US after they lost the civil war are waxing poetic about how that actually looks. :mjlol:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Sure, but at what point do we gold their leadership responsible for putting their own people in harms way.
But the leadership is responsible, there's no debate there.

The issue at play and the reason for Israel criticism right now is not them hunting Hamas, it's Gaza civilian population being trapped in the crossfire with no room to leave.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's cap, these dudes don't want Israel to exist. They're just using the humanitarian angle because it's convenient.
Or maybe people don't want to see genocide breh, the fact that you and others on here don't care doesn't make it right, and that fact you are willing to pretend it doesn't matter speaks to where you stand and that's fine. That said, don't try to pretend that folks calling out injustice can't do it because you think Israel have a right to do whatever they want.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Or maybe people don't want to see genocide breh, the fact that you and others on here don't care doesn't make it right, and that fact you are willing to pretend it doesn't matter speaks to where you stand and that's fine. That said, don't try to pretend that folks calling out injustice can't do it because you think Israel have a right to do whatever they want.
Yall ain't call out injustice. Y'all just calling out Israel.

And that's the problem.

"I'm disappointed in AOC's remarks."

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
But the leadership is responsible, there's no debate there.

The issue at play and the reason for Israel criticism right now is not them hunting Hamas, it's Gaza civilian population being trapped in the crossfire with no room to leave.
We gonna talk about Hamas like they're an insurgency or like they're the government?