42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Anyone else notice how they are willing to charter flights out of Israel in the middle of a war for us citizens, but they told Americans in Sudan that they are on their own , and "it's not our responsibility to provide transisit " :mjpls:
sudan got air superiority and air defense like that? lol

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
coksucker this faq that every other word you're writing right now

:mjlol:

you tell your parents yet?

go promote your little therapy sessions for colonisers you filthy neanderthal . . once your done beating your meat to genocide you sick fukk:scust:

why you even @me to begin with?? :sas2:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Anyone else notice how they are willing to charter flights out of Israel in the middle of a war for us citizens, but they told Americans in Sudan that they are on their own , and "it's not our responsibility to provide transisit " :mjpls:

I'm pretty positive the major airfields got overran. There were tons of blown up planes on runways and even MIGs were getting downed. The majority of expats fled overland in the articles I read.

:mjlol:

Hopefully everything is being done possible to help dual nationals in the Gaza Strip but maybe it shouldn't be broadcast to loudly you know because Hamas just took a bunch of hostages and killed citizens from like 10+ different countries. I guess?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
go promote your little therapy sessions for colonisers you filthy neanderthal . . once your done beating your meat to genocide you sick fukk:scust:

why you even @me to begin with?? :sas2:

You negged me and called me a cocksucker because I support people having access to mental health care?

Please seek help before you hurt yourself
:ohlawd:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
You negged me and called me a cocksucker because I support people having access to mental health care?

Please seek help before you hurt yourself
:ohlawd:
Aww you sensitive weak minded little p*ssy :mjcry: i see you negging me now, you hurt cac? :mjlol:

Superstar
Daps

A lot doesn’t happen in this video, but when I saw it, over lunch, it gave me pause. This video says so much without saying a lot.

This unit is on par with our own sfod-d. They don't deny existence, but really don’t like being publicized.

A poster here expressed anger over the continued air campaign over Gaza, asking how long would it need to go on. The fact that they released their personal footage to the public says they’re going to be seething for a long time. The cruelty hasn’t even begun. I don’t think the Gaza Strip will be completely flattened, but I do think a chunk of it will be razed before Christmas, as an example.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A lot doesn’t happen in this video, but when I saw it, over lunch, it gave me pause. This video says so much without saying a lot.

This unit is on par with our own sfod-d. They don't deny existence, but really don’t like being publicized.

A poster expressed anger over the continued air campaign over Gaza, asking how long would it need to go on. They fact that they released their personal footage to the public says they’re going to be seething for a long time. The cruelty hasn’t even begun. I don’t think the Gaza Strip will be completely flattened, but I do think a chunk of it will be razed before Christmas, as an example.
people in the comments said they were poorly trained...do you agree?

Superstar
Daps
people in the comments said they were poorly trained...do you agree?

The people/person in the comments are possibly retarded and/or inexperienced. The video doesn’t show them clearing the outpost, in its entirety, but they work extremely well and efficiently together. They’re very sure about what they’re there to do and how to do it.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Look man. Israel became the big man. Palestine can't seem to accept that. Outside of Gaza, palestine has to accept a final solution of the nation offered to them...they're not displacing Israel. It's not the 70s.

Why do you keep repeating this retarded nonsense? How the fukk is Palestine not accepting Israel? How is Palestine trying to displace Israel?

Fatah can't even get Israel to honor agreements it signed thirty years ago but there they are still sticking to the script. The international support network for Palestinians, the Palestinian establishment etc all of them have accepted a two state solution

Hamas is the holdouts and they've been given every reason to continue holding out because they probably see how every other Palestinian that sat down with Israel got compromised, marginalized and then sidelined completely

You keep repeating this shyt to create the Impression there is no "other side" hence continued violence is the only answer

Disingenuous and retarded piece of shyt