hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
His argument was

So many holes in that reasoning. Yet you are on your knees sucking him off. Pathetic.
"Would you hire someone who was a member of a school club who issued a statement blaming lynchings by the KKK on their victims?” Ackman wrote. “I don’t think so.”

so he needs to fire himself because the KKK in the situation he's talking about is Israel.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

White phosphorus ignites when exposed to atmospheric oxygen and continues to burn until it is deprived of oxygen or exhausted. Its chemical reaction can create intense heat (about 815°C/1,500°F), light, and smoke.

Upon contact, white phosphorus can burn people, thermally and chemically, down to the bone as it is highly soluble in fat and therefore in human flesh. White phosphorus fragments can exacerbate wounds even after treatment and can enter the bloodstream and cause multiple organ failure. Already dressed wounds can reignite when dressings are removed and the wounds are re-exposed to oxygen. Even relatively minor burns are often fatal. For survivors, extensive scarring tightens muscle tissue and creates physical disabilities. The trauma of the attack, the painful treatment that follows, and appearance-changing scars lead to psychological harm and social exclusion.

The use of white phosphorus in densely populated areas of Gaza violates the requirement under international humanitarian law to take all feasible precautions to avoid civilian injury and loss of life, Human Rights Watch said. This concern is amplified given the technique evidenced in videos of airbursting white phosphorus projectiles. Airbursting of white phosphorus projectiles spreads 116 burning felt wedges impregnated within the substance over an area between 125 and 250 meters in diameter, depending on the altitude of the burst, thereby exposing more civilians and civilian structures to potential harm than a localized ground burst.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
You know PRECISELY what I meant as a way to resolve this bullshyt finally. You're smart enough to know I wasn't making a nazi reference. you fukking idiot.

Israel is older than almost every every modern country in Africa :francis:

main.png

Africa_independence_dates.svg
damn this hindustani fukk is proudly talking about how african countries didn't exist before the white granted them independence. saying it with his chest. idi amin had the right idea for your cousins.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
damn this hindustani fukk is proudly talking about how african countries didn't exist before the white granted them independence. saying it with his chest. idi amin had the right idea for your cousins.
MODERN African nation

Are you fukking stupid? I literally qualified my statement.

I'm not indian either you bytch nikka. Come correct.

Look, Gaza needs a better deal but this debate is over. Israel won. Palestinians lost. Arabs need to carve something out for them.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Haven't seen the video but India and most Indians is pro Israel 100%.
I don’t know…but she does daily reports and does a pretty good job taking a neutral stance. I could be missing something. Just posted that small clip because I try to pay attention and still got duped by some Twitter nonsense she mentioned.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
No way to really know what this is from but trash are going to exist in every society

I'm sure Hezbollah and Hamas TV are having some really pleasant dialogues as usual right?

if you got some payback on your oppressor you wouldn't gloat or celebrate?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Exterminating all the Brutes is a great doc on breaking down the origins of white supremacy and how it developed and adapted over time to it's modern shape. Raoul Peck speaks on the developing of long range weapons, use of science to justify racist attitudes and the general development of the "superior" idea.

Highly recommended watch for anyone even though it will make you angry like it did me.
I’ve had it subbed for a while. I should watch it now huh