Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
You know what's crazy? In a few months the narrative is going to flip and Israel will be seen as somewhat of a pariah state.

By who, the West? Cause Africa doesnt fukk with Israel and Latin America is split on Israel/Palestine, playing it neutral mostly. I think they dont have any allies in Asia outside of Japan and SK. Only the European far left will care, the Center and Right will cosign all thats coming

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Corrected.

I'm not at all comfortable with this sort of flippancy over mass death. I complained about the same shyt in the Ukraine War thread and it fell on deaf ears. Most of the international warmongers here don't take human death seriously.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
By who, the West? Cause Africa doesnt fukk with Israel and Latin America is split on Israel/Palestine, playing it neutral mostly. I think they dont have any allies in Asia outside of Japan and SK. Only the European far left will care, the Center and Right will cosign all thats coming

Modi in India is kissing their ass cause he and his base hates Muslims.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
pick any number you want. Basically 90% of modern African nations are younger than Israel.

How the fukk is that relevant to anything? What are you even trying to argue? :deadrose:

"White Supremacy didn't give up it's claims on Africa until quite recently, therefore we should be cool with Israel fukking over Palestinians."

"Israel just needed to hold out long enough on their oppression of Palestine, now that they've held out, it's justified."

"Reparations are illegitimate if the theft came before 1950."

Those are some great implicit narratives you're pushing here. I guess all colonized peoples in Africa should have given up on their rights too, considering most of them were under colonialization longer than Israel has colonized Palestine.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
5 decades ago golda meir said palestinians didnt exist. The erasure of palestinians has always been a desire of zionist and israel but the narrative that palestinians want to wipe israel off the map is what everyone is told.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Disgusting. :scust:

Now will the international community hold them accountable if they follow through on this?
how dare you. hitler tried to eliminate the Jews on the orders of the Palestinians so they have every right to exterminate women and children (aka human animals) 80 years later. anti-semites the whole lot of you (except napoleon, he's a true friend of israel) ... oh and Palestinians can't be semites because they aren't human.