Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Check out one of her daily reports. I find her far more objective and informative than network news...and, if by pro-Israel you mean not-100%-pro-Hamas...then, yes, she is that.

She's not overt with her but she's another godi media stooge

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I found out Palestinians don't even have passports
Did Israel ever offer them citizenship?

Loool nah man there wouldn't be a fukking conflict anymore if they did

Israel literally won back in 81, this conflict been dead from a threat perspective, the Palestinians been tapped out

Israel won't give them anything even remotely resembling a sovereign independent state because they will never give up the land

But they won't incorporate the people that come with the land into their state and give them any semblance of civic rights

They've chosen Option C, perpetual military occupation

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Loool nah man there wouldn't be a fukking conflict anymore if they did

Israel literally won back in 81, this conflict been dead from a threat perspective, the Palestinians been tapped out

Israel won't give them anything even remotely resembling a sovereign independent state because they will never give up the land

But they won't incorporate the people that come with the land into their state and give them any semblance of civic rights

They've chosen Option C, perpetual military occupation
I'm just so shocked by white ppl
One, that they defending this shyt so hard and clutching their pearls, although I know why

And 2, that they didn't expect constant fukkery
It's like they tried to colonize them but left too many ppl alive and didn't finish the job

Did they expect them to just give up? :heh:

And now ppl can't even defend them or else they start stomping their feet and throwing tantrums

This is the wildest shyt I ever heard
I'm going to read a book on this
When my cousin described it to me the first time, I was like no way, this shyt sound like an anime plot

They are wild as fukk and I don't care what Hamas is doing, it's justified

You still got white ppl over here defending slavery and calling Natives lazy because they getting benefits

They about to do fukkery in Haiti again
They wanted to invade Venezula

Why would I be mad at Hamas?

Last edited:
Daps
Anyone else notice how they are willing to charter flights out of Israel in the middle of a war for us citizens, but they told Americans in Sudan that they are on their own , and "it's not our responsibility to provide transisit " :mjpls:

Good point... the only logic that I can come up with is that Israel is practically a US vassal territory, and Sudan isn't; and therefore they can't guarantee the safety of their folks going into Sudan the way they can in Israel.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Clearly a democrat plant in the crowd lmao:troll:

if im being honest, we got no chance with these politicians: left or right :francis: none of them are willing to go against the grain and be nuanced.

"why arent these arab countries willing to accept Palestinians....?" Nikka what? :dahell: they are on their land and you want them to leave?

:mindblown:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I'm just so shocked by white ppl
One, that they defending this shyt so hard and clutching their pearls, although I know why

And 2, that they didn't expect constant fukkery
It's like they tried to colonize them but left too many ppl alive and didn't finish the job

Did they expect them to just give up? :heh:

And now ppl can't even defend them or else they start stomping their feet and throwing tantrums

This is the wildest shyt I ever heard
I'm going to read a book on this
When my cousin described it to me the first time, I was like no way, this shyt sound like an anime plot

They are wild as fukk and I don't care what Hamas is doing, it's justified

You still got white ppl over here defending slavery and calling Natives lazy because they getting benefits

They about to do fukkery in Haiti again
They wanted to invade Venezula

Why would I be mad at Hamas?
Dog when i was a kid, my moms cousin whos land borders ours, tried to steal part of our land so he can make his bigger, to build a pool. The day before, my dad warned him not to do it. He did not listen. My dad loaded his shotgun the night prior and the next day he had that sht in dude's face, dude had a 22. they were getting ready to kill each other over a small parcel of land. My dad stood on principle and was right.

now imagine if you set this scenario on a bigger scale, bigger land, millions of people on both sides...you got yourself a never ending conflict/war until one side gives in or dies. Palestinians are the weaker side right now and watching the other side prospering on your land has to be a constant reminder to what was lost---like i said, never ending. kinda sad bc they share the same genetic root.

:francis:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Anyone else notice how they are willing to charter flights out of Israel in the middle of a war for us citizens, but they told Americans in Sudan that they are on their own , and "it's not our responsibility to provide transisit " :mjpls:
Don’t need to go that far, there are around 500 American citizens currently in Gaza:

Okal and Abuzayda have made repeated phone calls to the U.S. embassies in Israel and Egypt, but there has been no concrete help so far — even as the United States announced Thursday that it would arrange charter flights to evacuate American citizens seeking to leave Israel.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know PRECISELY what I meant as a way to resolve this bullshyt finally. You're smart enough to know I wasn't making a nazi reference. you fukking idiot.

Israel is older than almost every every modern country in Africa :francis:

main.png

Africa_independence_dates.svg

Map is technically not accurate. Ethiopia did not gain independence in 1941. It was occupied by Italy from 37-41 but by that standard you could say France didn’t gain independence until 1944.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Map is technically not accurate. Ethiopia did not gain independence in 1941. It was occupied by Italy from 37-41 but by that standard you could say France didn’t gain independence until 1944.
pick any number you want. Basically 90% of modern African nations are younger than Israel.