The Official "Invincible" Spilers Thread (SPOILERS WELCOME)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if superman in injustice 2 was as hated as in injustice 1

idk but I’ve always preferred the idea of an “evil” superman and found it far more plausible than the boy scout shyt so it made for a decent story imo considering it’s just a basic fighting game

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
idk but I’ve always preferred the idea of an “evil” superman and found it far more plausible than the boy scout shyt so it made for a decent story imo considering it’s just a basic fighting game
Oh I mean gameplay wise. Superman in injustice one laser was hard as hell to escape. Story wise I gotta lol because batman actively made shyt worse :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The-Mauler-Twins-Invincible-8-2.jpg

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah the main thing I wonder going forward is since they have hyped omni man up as this end all be all character in season one, how do they go about introducing thragg who off the top of my head completely washed omni man 3 times and could have easily killed him in all 3. And how do they go about portraying Thragg and Battle Beast fight that lasted days. Their is so much non earth and non invincible related material i wonder how they go about doing it.

That's another reason why I think the Thraxa arc is gonna be really fukking important for this show going forward. It redeems Omni Man (at least in Mark's eyes), it introduces a new important character AND it establishes how powerful Viltrumites are, not just Nolan. So by the time Conquest shows up on Earth you know shyt is about to get ugly.

For Battle Beast, they just need to give him some fodder and then do what he does at the Viltrumite War. TV fans would more than welcome his fight against Thragg by the time that finally happens. The fact that Kirkman decided to keep Battle Beast in season 1 and even gave him a nod in the finale kinda shows he's more than willing to build him up for that epic fight in the TV show too.