The Official "Invincible" Spilers Thread (SPOILERS WELCOME)

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Just finished.

This is probably the greatest run of anything I've seen in the past 3-5 years. The character development and foreshadowing was on point throughout the series. I was thinking during that travel to the future issue there was no way Mark would become emperor and willingly leave Earth. But Kirkman wrote it so it felt organic and real rather than forced because plot. I wish I grew up reading this. I would love to see a future run either filling in the gaps of the final issue or following Marky and Terra.

I prefer Marky over Terra, with his issues he offers far more as a leading character than anything Terra possibly could.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Just finished.

This is probably the greatest run of anything I've seen in the past 3-5 years. The character development and foreshadowing was on point throughout the series. I was thinking during that travel to the future issue there was no way Mark would become emperor and willingly leave Earth. But Kirkman wrote it so it felt organic and real rather than forced because plot. I wish I grew up reading this. I would love to see a future run either filling in the gaps of the final issue or following Marky and Terra.

I prefer Marky over Terra, with his issues he offers far more as a leading character than anything Terra possibly could.
Hopefully in the Skybound X comics we get some Invincible universe stories.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Hopefully in the Skybound X comics we get some Invincible universe stories.

Looks promising.

If Amazon successfully adapts everything up to the end of Conquest there will be a demand for more.

Whether that's a stray adventure from prime Invincible Mark or Marky or Terra I don't know.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished the series, and some shyt I never thought I would say when I started watching the show.

Viltrumites some real nikkas :to:

shyt got me looking for a new run to read. Might go ahead and read up on Secret Wars