The Official "Invincible" Spilers Thread (SPOILERS WELCOME)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:stopitslime: you know that ain't true

dude was one of their best

From what I remember he usually struggled against every Viltrumite they threw on his way. Even the people sent to Thraxa were basically even with dude and Lucan ended up fukking him up badly.

Nolan was an elite warrior, but I was never under the impression he was feared or top 10 in his people's minds.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
From what I remember he usually struggled against every Viltrumite they threw on his way. Even the people sent to Thraxa were basically even with dude and Lucan ended up fukking him up badly.

Nolan was an elite warrior, but I was never under the impression he was feared or top 10 in his people's minds.
he only struggled fighting multiple vilt goons at the same time - and he could never fight those types full on *while* protecting other people as well

the first thing they do is mash what you care you about or are trying to guard

omniman was easily top 5 of his species

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Omniman isn't even on Viltrum's top 10 breh :wow:

Yeah the main thing I wonder going forward is since they have hyped omni man up as this end all be all character in season one, how do they go about introducing thragg who off the top of my head completely washed omni man 3 times and could have easily killed him in all 3. And how do they go about portraying Thragg and Battle Beast fight that lasted days. Their is so much non earth and non invincible related material i wonder how they go about doing it.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
One thing I really like about this series is how strength is gained. It's not convoluted at all. Mark doesn't need some ancient demon to stay inside of him or a legendary sword to catch up to veteran Viltrumites, he just needs to stop being lazy and lift weights. :mjlol:
Lowkey the Meteor scene was him lifting weights :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
t2ytjpcdpcw61.png