The Official "Invincible" Spilers Thread (SPOILERS WELCOME)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yall see in the show what happened to Allen the aliens planet
hybwonk2dbw61.png

:picard:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

The axe murderer

Daps

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
After season 1 I'm interested in these things mostly:

1) How redeemable will Omni Man be for TV audiences. The show did a good job showing that he actually loved Mark and told us how different that attitude is compared to any other Viltrumite. But I don't know, the show is gonna have to do a killer job with the Thraxa arc...but I'm not sure they will spend that much time on it if the keep doing only 8 episodes per season.

2) Do we get longer seasons? I sure hope so. There's so much shyt that's worth covering that 8 episodes are not enough, I think.

3) On that note, what gets cut, sped forward or merged compared to the comics. I thought the pacing of episode 1 was awful but it got way better as the show went along. I'm very curious on how they keep moving the story along. How much are they gonna slow things down?

4) I hope we get Angstromg Levy soon :demonic: that is Mark's biggest turning point as a character, imo.

5) No idea why they are gonna drag this Amber relationship to the ground. Eve falling in love with Mark and pursuing him is kinda of unneeded when they had made a good job of ending that Amber plot in episode 7.

Yall see in the show what happened to Allen the aliens planet
hybwonk2dbw61.png

:picard:

I caught that but didn't notice Allen eating those disgusting snacks :mjlol: :mjlol:

The axe murderer

Daps
After season 1 I'm interested in these things mostly:

1) How redeemable will Omni Man be for TV audiences. The show did a good job showing that he actually loved Mark and told us how different that attitude is compared to any other Viltrumite. But I don't know, the show is gonna have to do a killer job with the Thraxa arc...but I'm not sure they will spend that much time on it if the keep doing only 8 episodes per season.

2) Do we get longer seasons? I sure hope so. There's so much shyt that's worth covering that 8 episodes are not enough, I think.

3) On that note, what gets cut, sped forward or merged compared to the comics. I thought the pacing of episode 1 was awful but it got way better as the show went along. I'm very curious on how they keep moving the story along. How much are they gonna slow things down?

4) I hope we get Angstromg Levy soon :demonic: that is Mark's biggest turning point as a character, imo.

5) No idea why they are gonna drag this Amber relationship to the ground. Eve falling in love with Mark and pursuing him is kinda of unneeded when they had made a good job of ending that Amber plot in episode 7.

I caught that but didn't notice Allen eating those disgusting snacks :mjlol: :mjlol:
I forgot that Allen is exceptionally powerful for his kind because he was experimented on to fight the viltriums

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I forgot that Allen is exceptionally powerful for his kind because he was experimented on to fight the viltriums

When is it that Allen nearly dies? Him recovering from that is what makes him and the Coallition figure out he's like a saiyan. The closer he gets to death and recovers, the stronger he becomes :wow:

The axe murderer

Daps
When is it that Allen nearly dies? Him recovering from that is what makes him and the Coallition figure out he's like a saiyan. The closer he gets to death and recovers, the stronger he becomes :wow:
I forgot when but it was 2 viltrumites searching mark I think

You right he did become much much stronger. That's why they use him in those evaluations