The Official "Invincible" Spilers Thread (SPOILERS WELCOME)

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Ya'll think Kirkman will do more with Bulletproof's story?:ohhh:
Crazy that this show is so piff already and they haven't even introduced my favorite character yet!!

Im hype to see what they do with Zandale....i hope he doesn't get adapted out.....he already had a brief cameo during the new guardians tryouts( at least I think that was him)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Crazy that this show is so piff already and they haven't even introduced my favorite character yet!!

Im hype to see what they do with Zandale....i hope he doesn't get adapted out.....he already had a brief cameo during the new guardians tryouts( at least I think that was him)
:smugdraper:
bulletproof7.jpg

Zandale got the drip

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Yeah that was we him. When did he get put on the Guardians? I thought he was on the initial new roster?

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Yeah that was we him. When did he get put on the Guardians? I thought he was on the initial new roster?
Same thing I remember....he was there for the Battle beast fight in the comic
Both him and Sampson got bodied by Thokk at the same time......which is why im worried he may have been adapted out....but him replacing Mark as Invincible is a key point so idk what they gonna do with him

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Both him and Sampson got bodied by Thokk at the same time......which is why im worried he may have been adapted out....but him replacing Mark as Invincible is a key point so idk what they gonna do with him
I loved his replacing Mark and I really thought they should have an actual friendship tbh.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yeah I think that the time mark also got the blue and black suit for a bit