The Official "I Don't Leave A Tip" Thread

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When i've been to america, i didn't mind the tipping thing, cos your service is amazingly better than ours.

mind you, i was in orlando, so i odn't know what the service is like in major cities like new york, etc.

In a busy pub over here is no suprise to wait 15 minutes everytime you want a drink, i experienced nothing like that in orlando and i tipped everyone who served me.

wish they done it over here TBH

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I dont tip.....I think Im Mr Pink

:win: fukk a waiter or waitress

YBE

Banned
Daps
Lots of broke, pathetic negroes in this thread. If you dont see the value in tipping, stay ya broke azz home. No one like serving someone who is as ungrateful as you stupid fukks. I hope someone cums or spits in ya next meal ya b*stards.

Listen to what you saying.

I'm supposed to pay you for bringing my food out? Not just for the sauteed burger & fries but, for you to walk it out to the dining area?

:skip:

So next time Im at the McDonald's drive thru & they tell me the fries will be a wait & I have to pull in the parking lot.............I should tip the bytch that comes outside to my car? :mjpls:

Mind you, sometimes I'll throw a nikka a $20 tip just because I feel good & I like to "pay it forward" :manny:

But, I understand why people hate it. You're expecting us to pay you because your boss is a cheap ass.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I guess most of you guys are talking to about them chain restaurant with all the "your boss is cheap for payin you wat they pay you".My step dad is a main chef at a 5* restaurant and he tells me them waiters be banking it $300+ on bad nights,but these aint your chili's waitresses you nikkas are acustomed to :manny:

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We bragging about not tipping again? I tip and I tip well. It's not like I'm doing this shyt everyday.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
My girl is a waitress and she spits in a person's food every time they come back if they don't tip at least $10.

I hope you realize that this scumbag bytch girl is the problem and not whoever didn't tip her.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thread title should be changed to "The Official 'I enjoy eating spit and semen in my pizza because I'm a cheap ass nikka' thread."

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
and what? blacks dont get good service because they dont tip well. no way to flip that breh

The service comes before the tip.

So if you give me bad service because you're expecting a bad tip.....who's really at fault? Can't treat a new customer based on a past one. If its the SAME person okay i understand.

*this is from an over tipper*

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The service comes before the tip.

So if you give me bad service because you're expecting a bad tip.....who's really at fault? Can't treat a new customer based on a past one. If its the SAME person okay i understand.

*this is from an over tipper*

breh im basing this off expierence. its not fair to the black people that tip well, there are just so many i would say 90% that dont.

each server is assigned a section each shift. they get 5 tables in each section. if there are two tables that need refill on drinks the server will go to the non black table first because they will get a better tip, they will make sure everything is ok before the black table. there are a lot of times the server will give away a table from their section, if a black couple is seated leaving them with 4 tables because they dont want to deal with them.

on weekends when its the busiest the servers sometimes play a game called "blackout" sorta like in bingo. if your whole section is seated with black people then each server working that night (usually 8-12?) gives that server 3-5 dollars each.

anyone want to know anything else about the restaurant industry? i have 4 years expierence from when i was in hs through college

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
breh im basing this off expierence. its not fair to the black people that tip well, there are just so many i would say 90% that dont.

each server is assigned a section each shift. they get 5 tables in each section. if there are two tables that need refill on drinks the server will go to the non black table first because they will get a better tip, they will make sure everything is ok before the black table. there are a lot of times the server will give away a table from their section, if a black couple is seated leaving them with 4 tables because they dont want to deal with them.

on weekends when its the busiest the servers sometimes play a game called "blackout" sorta like in bingo. if your whole section is seated with black people then each server working that night (usually 8-12?) gives that server 3-5 dollars each.

anyone want to know anything else about the restaurant industry? i have 4 years expierence from when i was in hs through college

:krs:

I didnt know blacks and tipping was that bad

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
The thread title should be changed to "The Official 'I enjoy eating spit and semen in my pizza because I'm a cheap ass nikka' thread."

"Cheap ass nikka"? :what: So when i drive through kfc should I tip the lady at the window, or perhaps when my girl hits the market for groceries she should tip the cashier? Go somewhere with that nonsense.

To anyone else that finds that shyt ridiculous, don't let some dikk suckin waiter with an entitlement issue pressure you into tipping, just go to an open kitchen where you can see your food being prepared and don't tip.