The Official "I Don't Leave A Tip" Thread

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Cheap ass nikka"? :what: So when i drive through kfc should I tip the lady at the window, or perhaps when my girl hits the market for groceries she should tip the cashier? Go somewhere with that nonsense.

Stop. Those are not the same thing and you know it. fukk outta here with that false equivalency BS.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Flip that:

Blacks are known for getting poor service at restaurants and that's why they don't tip.

i'll never understand how a nikka can walk into a restaurant with the mindset that they flat out won't tip a damn thing regardless, then act appalled when they get shytty service

after another night of wack ass service at Hooters of all places, I decided to start The-Coli off right with a...

fukk Tipping Thread.

Any time I see someone working in customer service and she's looking at me as though she deserves a tip, I'm hitting her with the...

:childplease: :pacspit: :sitdown: :scusthov: :what: :wtf: :yeshrug: :noah:

:mjpls:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
breh im basing this off expierence. its not fair to the black people that tip well, there are just so many i would say 90% that dont.

each server is assigned a section each shift. they get 5 tables in each section. if there are two tables that need refill on drinks the server will go to the non black table first because they will get a better tip, they will make sure everything is ok before the black table. there are a lot of times the server will give away a table from their section, if a black couple is seated leaving them with 4 tables because they dont want to deal with them.

on weekends when its the busiest the servers sometimes play a game called "blackout" sorta like in bingo. if your whole section is seated with black people then each server working that night (usually 8-12?) gives that server 3-5 dollars each.

anyone want to know anything else about the restaurant industry? i have 4 years expierence from when i was in hs through college

My point about the self fulfilling prophecy still stands though. Its YOUR JOB to provide good service to me no matter what the last customer did.

By playing these games you never give yourself a chance to get a good tip, because you never provide service worthy of a good tip.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My point about the self fulfilling prophecy still stands though. Its YOUR JOB to provide good service to me no matter what the last customer did.

By playing these games you never give yourself a chance to get a good tip, because you never provide service worthy of a good tip.

thats just the way its going to be. its not fair to the blacks that do tip well

you will never understand unless you worked as a server.