The Official "I Don't Leave A Tip" Thread

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
If you disagree with the practice or theory, the proper way of protesting that is to not go out to eat at said restaurants. As it stands, its just a transparent excuse to justify the fact that you're a cheap son of a bytch and yes, a bad person.

You get back what you put out to the world. The next time something shytty happens in your life, think back to the last time you stiffed someone in the service industry and thought that shyt was :smugfavre: and realize that you deserve all the negativity the world has to offer.

Judging by the fact that people that don't tip tend to be broke losers that aint got shyt in life and are on some :krs: pathetic power trip over the only situation in their lives in which anyone is ever at their service, you likely won't have to wait long for the next shytty event in your life. I'm guessing sometime after you wake up to reality tomorrow morning.

Flip that:

Calling people cheap sons of bytches for not tipping is a transparent way of excusing companies from paying fair, reasonable wages.

And clearly you guys don't realize that tipping is an OPTIONAL practiec, no matter what these clowns/society try to convince you.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Lots of broke, pathetic negroes in this thread. If you dont see the value in tipping, stay ya broke azz home. No one like serving someone who is as ungrateful as you stupid fukks. I hope someone cums or spits in ya next meal ya b*stards.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
i always tip and always tip well. if my service is shytty, i tip 20% just because i don't feel like being a cheap cornball. my girl has a second job as a server, i feel like i am helping someone out who is busting their ass. but then again i am respectful to servers as well because generally their jobs suck dikk.

Now this dude is taking it overboard. you tip 20% for shytty service? :wtf:

What do you tip for good service? 100%?!?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
If you disagree with the practice or theory, the proper way of protesting that is to not go out to eat at said restaurants. As it stands, its just a transparent excuse to justify the fact that you're a cheap son of a bytch and yes, a bad person.

You get back what you put out to the world. The next time something shytty happens in your life, think back to the last time you stiffed someone in the service industry and thought that shyt was :smugfavre: and realize that you deserve all the negativity the world has to offer.

Judging by the fact that people that don't tip tend to be broke losers that aint got shyt in life and are on some :krs: pathetic power trip over the only situation in their lives in which anyone is ever at their service, you likely won't have to wait long for the next shytty event in your life. I'm guessing sometime after you wake up to reality tomorrow morning.
:krs: :wow:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I normally tip double wat ever it said was the CA sales tax,i always get good service from the waitresses anyways,but again im a handsome guy :manny:
if i was waiter I probably would give you cheap broke ass nikkas bad sevice anyways,its probably easy to tell who the broke nikkas are,acting like i owe them something so they not gone tip :birdman:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Flip that:

Blacks are known for getting poor service at restaurants and that's why they don't tip.

i used to work at cheesecake factory back in high school. even the black servers, (guys or girls) dont want to have black people sit in their section because they know they are getting a shytty tip. true story

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
i used to work at cheesecake factory back in high school. even the black servers, (guys or girls) dont want to have black people sit in their section because they know they are getting a shytty tip. true story

And...?

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]

:birdman: this is the biggest myth going.

ive worked in numerous restaurants and fast food joints. NOBODY is going out the way to mess with your food cuz you didnt tip. if they did its instant termination...

at a pizza spot they keep your info, but if youre rude or don't tip all they're going to do is take longer to bring your food. that spitting stuff is so overexaggerated.

i have no problem with most tipping. i do have a problem with tipping cab drivers, valets, and other random people. why should i tip a cab driver? cuz he got me there safely? :childplease: that's his job

eating out is different cuz they're catering to you and serving you.​
Just because you never seen it, don't mean it don't happen. I've witnessed that shyt personally in my own face. So don't tell me that shyt don't happen. I seen a dude pick his nose and blend that shyt in with someones rice pilaf, etc. And people do get terminated for it, doesn't mean they don't do that shyt when the bosses or snitches ain't around.

I don't condone that shyt.....to me it's fukked up, but it happens and I'm tryna put people on. But if that helps you sleep better at night :manny:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps

Self fulfilling prophecy :whistle:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
§ansprix™;27521 said:
Just because you never seen it, don't mean it don't happen. I've witnessed that shyt personally in my own face. So don't tell me that shyt don't happen. I seen a dude pick his nose and blend that shyt in with someones rice pilaf, etc. And people do get terminated for it, doesn't mean they don't do that shyt when the bosses or snitches ain't around.

I don't condone that shyt.....to me it's fukked up, but it happens and I'm tryna put people on. But if that helps you sleep better at night :manny:

What you don't know doesn't hurt you. :yeshrug:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
§ansprix™;27521 said:

You could having easily stopped that by screaming out "TAINTED RICE!"

---

Also, how can people dictate how much you tip? If my meal is $17.00-$18.00 and I give the waiter $20.00? How does that make me a bad person? I don't think you can put a set percentage on tipping you tip whatever you want to. That's what I do.

Ohh Marty

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Up Norf
My girl is a waitress and she spits in a person's food every time they come back if they don't tip at least $10.