The Official "I Don't Leave A Tip" Thread

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
blacks are known for not tipping (not saying all) and thats why they get poor service at restaurants.

taxi drivers make money based off tips too and ya'll wonder why they never stop for ya'll

That's why we gotta get this black people tipping movement going. I don't go out to eat very often or really use any services where I'm expected to tip. When I do tip though I tip well. One time I went to a restaurant for my friend's birthday dinner and as I was leaving I left a $6 tip(I ordered a $18 meal) bytch looked at that shyt like it was unicorn hairs. She couldn't believe her eyes. And admittedly it was REALLY good service, so our server actually deserved that shyt for puttin up with us.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Just a word of advice. As someone who used to work in restaurants, do nto plan on going back to that establishment if u don't tip. Some places I worked at kept people's names if they paid by credit card so the next time they came in, they'd get their food fukked with. Or they'd just remember faces if the people went there a lot. It's fukked up but trust, it does happen and a lot more than u think. Especially pizza delivery people, they pray that u order from them again to purposely fukk with ya shyt. You don't know how much nasty shyt I've seen/heard because of people who don't tip.

I always tip at least 18-20% for good service. 15% for average service.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
If you don't tip kill yourself

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Again why subsidize while the manager restaurant are makkng good money,why should I tip because your boss pays u cheaply

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Again why subsidize while the manager restaurant are makkng good money,why should I tip because your boss pays u cheaply

If you disagree with the practice or theory, the proper way of protesting that is to not go out to eat at said restaurants. As it stands, its just a transparent excuse to justify the fact that you're a cheap son of a bytch and yes, a bad person.

You get back what you put out to the world. The next time something shytty happens in your life, think back to the last time you stiffed someone in the service industry and thought that shyt was :smugfavre: and realize that you deserve all the negativity the world has to offer.

Judging by the fact that people that don't tip tend to be broke losers that aint got shyt in life and are on some :krs: pathetic power trip over the only situation in their lives in which anyone is ever at their service, you likely won't have to wait long for the next shytty event in your life. I'm guessing sometime after you wake up to reality tomorrow morning.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Do you get tips at your job? Thought s

I go to a restaurant and pay 30 for a steak why should I pay another 5 etc because some prick is bringing our my food from the back?

Tipping is illegal, if you go to Europe, Asia they don't tip, this is only a stupid north American practice because owners are to cheap to pay min wage

Not my fault

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Do you get tips at your job? Thought s

I go to a restaurant and pay 30 for a steak why should I pay another 5 etc because some prick is bringing our my food from the back?

Tipping is illegal, if you go to Europe, Asia they don't tip, this is only a stupid north American practice because owners are to cheap to pay min wage

Not my fault
Again, low class piece of shyt that wants to pretend that he's better than the human being that brings him his food. Typical broke loser mentality.

Your attempts at logic would be laughable if they weren't so disgusting.

You don't live in Europe or Asia and they don't follow the same service industry guidelines as North America. You want to follow their shyt, move there. Or, again, just don't go to restaurants. It's a luxury...you stick to fast food if you want a night out.

vafire

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always tip and tip well, but I don't believe in tipping. I would rather pay more for food then give someone a tip.

None of these people deserve a tip, and the people who deserve a tip never receive one.

Also all of the talk about waitstaff doing nasty things to my food dosen't phase me. The same people who would spit in your food for not tipping, would do it for any other reason also. Why dosen't anyone ever consider that your food may be getting messed with irregardless of the situation

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Again, low class piece of shyt that wants to pretend that he's better than the human being that brings him his food. Typical broke loser mentality.

Your attempts at logic would be laughable if they weren't so disgusting.

You don't live in Europe or Asia and they don't follow the same service industry guidelines as North America. You want to follow their shyt, move there. Or, again, just don't go to restaurants. It's a luxury...you stick to fast food if you want a night out.

I can do what I want

Raise your steak 5 dollars if your mad at your workers not getting tips, I'll continue to pay the exact amount when I eat out:win:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why should I tip? Because some joe schmo or Jane doe didn't getting a proper education ad is satisfied with low wages?

Again why are you ok with subsidizing the overhead?

I'll be happy to gve a tip how to bring a bill to your local congressman, mp etc to get rid of businesses paying their employees cheap and expecting customers to top them off

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
doesnt make any sense. tipping is part of eating out. that shyt aint new

you should always tip breh. always. otherwise you are essentially cheating somebody

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
reincar spitting the realness

im only going to tip if the person went out of their way to help

but fukk tipping just cause its the right thing to do