The Official HBCU Thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@staticshock bruh.... you the homie but this shyt was not close... at all :francis:

Yall gotta chill with all them sleepy ass tempos bruh:francis:

we agree to disagree lol. After some down years I’m just happy we sound good again.

that first song y’all played though! Got damn bruh that shyt was nice. That’s what SWAC bands are all about. Can’t wait to see y’all vs SU in the boombox classic

Y’all filled up Memorial stadium good I see. Y’all are the reason the SWAC leads the FCS in attendance every year :salute:

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
we agree to disagree lol. After some down years I’m just happy we sound good again.

that first song y’all played though! Got damn bruh that shyt was nice. That’s what SWAC bands are all about. Can’t wait to see y’all vs SU in the boombox classic

Y’all filled up Memorial stadium good I see. Y’all are the reason the SWAC leads the FCS in attendance every year :salute:
Now that?! That's true!

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Now that?! That's true!
yea I’m not even judging us battling other bands smh. Little has did a great job turning y’all into the #1 band in the SWAC.

Undefeated :blessed:

only possible “L” I see remaining on y’all’s schedule is against Alcorn, & that’s a home game for y’all :francis:

I know Jackson is jumping tonight. Deion has y’all getting national attention, the team is great this year and y’all just spanked us on homecoming.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
@Theolodius_Black

y’all got the 0 quarter but the public is saying we won the 5th :lolbron:

I wouldn't say yall won but I appreciate the fact that yall didn't fall into the pit trap a lot of bands fall into when facing someone larger and try to out blow them. MMH stayed in their lane and played with intensity. That's what you supposed to do. Good 5th :ehh: