Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I wasn't following swac during his time but I always go back and watch footage to see what the haymer hype was about and I always come out like yep sht was real during his run:banderas:

bruh he was WELL respected by all of the SWAC...I dont like the changes he made to the Jukebox, but he was on his way to being the next legend who stayed at a school for 40 years smh. Could have been one of the all time greats.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I wouldn’t want WSSU to leave the CIAA.

To me they kinda always been one of the cornerstones for that division and if schools like them or NCCU left it would be TERRIBLE blow.

Cuz JCSmith just ain’t it and no disrespect but ain’t no one checking for Livingstone or Shaw like that

I still think it’s wack we left the MEAC, like I despise that move but it’s whatever

Last edited:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I would’ve won’t WSSU to leave the CIAA.

To me they kinda always been one of the cornerstones for that division and if schools like them or NCCU left it would be TERRIBLE blow.

Cuz JCSmith just ain’t it and no disrespect but ain’t no one checking for Livingstone or Shaw like that

I still think it’s wack we left the MEAC, like I despise that move but it’s whatever
lol my auntie went to JCSmith. She’s got pride like mafucca, but yea, Charlotte schools just lack in general. No disrespect. My cousin went to Shaw, and played football for them. This nikka was on A&T campus more than his own.

My lil bro called us sell outs for leaving the MEAC :francis: that hurt me a bit

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Haymer was a beast, his best run was in 08 and 13, his pen game was pressure that year

Those years stood out

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I would’ve won’t WSSU to leave the CIAA.

I always wondered what’s the atmospheres like at those CIAA schools. I know WSSU has pride, but what about Fayetteville State and Bowie & the others?

I always thought those schools were stupid small & had like 1500 students each. I was doing some research yesterday and a lot of them have bigger enrollments than SWAC & MEAC schools. Same for the SIAC.

Haymer was a beast, his best run was in 08 and 13, his pen game was pressure that year

Those years stood out

I wonder how many years he’s bout to do in the feds

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
ayo @Theolodius_Black you ever heard this?

I’ve been listening to it non stop for the past 5 days. These nikkas have completely changed my outlook on style of playing. I was gonna try to have my kids on some mini JSU & Talladega shyt this season if we have it, but I’m reconsidering that now.

@Bryan Danielson i see why folks say the band at NCAT is the best now :wow: been sleeping on them

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I always wondered what’s the atmospheres like at those CIAA schools. I know WSSU has pride, but what about Fayetteville State and Bowie & the others?

I always thought those schools were stupid small & had like 1500 students each. I was doing some research yesterday and a lot of them have bigger enrollments than SWAC & MEAC schools. Same for the SIAC.

I wonder how many years he’s bout to do in the feds

I’m gonna put it like this

I know people that went to Elizabeth City, Shaw, Livingstone, JCS, Fayetteville State and NCCU

the NCCU peeps have the most pride, tied with WSSU, JCS may be the next tier, then under that FS, then under that everyone else.

I know peeps that went to LStn and Shaw that give no fukks about that school, one of my childhood best friends went to LSt (his wife a WSSU Ram) and he has no gear, no memorabilia, don’t even associate with anyone from that school, don’t attend games, homecoming and ain’t even stepped on their campus in years.

But his wife be having mad WSSU stuff in their house and he be going to their homecoming with her :mjlol:

Of course like me he from Winston and went to Reynolds but still:russ:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
ayo @Theolodius_Black you ever heard this?

I’ve been listening to it non stop for the past 5 days. These nikkas have completely changed my outlook on style of playing. I was gonna try to have my kids on some mini JSU & Talladega shyt this season if we have it, but I’m reconsidering that now.

@Bryan Danielson i see why folks say the band at NCAT is the best now :wow: been sleeping on them

Wow, didn’t know there was another aggie in here besides me, @Optimus Prime and @Old Scott Hall.:ehh:

That makes some other shyt now “interesting” to me:patrice:

But yea our band used to always be the shyt. I love how they kinda listened to the vibe too. Or took suggestions.

Like when I was on the yard, some of the dudes in the dorms/my hall used to be in the band. We would give them suggestions of shyt they should play then like 2-3 weeks later we’d see them play it as halftime or when they did their matches on the yard.

It’s funny the most annoying this about the band later in became one of the most dear things I missed the most.

@Old Scott Hall & @Optimus Prime can tell ya bout them Saturday when the band marched through campus like 8 or 9 am, then would stop on the field right in front of the dorm to blast their music waking everyone up to get you ready for the game.:mjlol::mjlol:

Niccas used to be HEEAAAATTED.

But then be like “fukk it, let’s head to the game”:mjlol:

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Wow, didn’t know there was another aggie in here besides me, @Optimus Prime and @Old Scott Hall.:ehh:

That makes some other shyt now “interesting” to me:patrice:

But yea our band used to always be the shyt. I love how they kinda listened to the vibe too. Or took suggestions.

Like when I was on the yard, some of the dudes in the dorms/my hall used to be in the band. We would give them suggestions of shyt they should play then like 2-3 weeks later we’d see them play it as halftime or when they did their matches on the yard.

It’s funny the most annoying this about the band later in became one of the most dear things I missed the most.

@Old Scott Hall & @Optimus Prime can tell ya bout them Saturday when the band marched through campus like 8 or 9 am, then would stop on the field right in front of the dorm to blast their music waking everyone up to get you ready for the game.:mjlol::mjlol:

Niccas used to be HEEAAAATTED.

But then be like “fukk it, let’s head to the game”:mjlol:

Nah bruh I mentioned went to and marched for Jackson State..

but that’s funny they do that up there. Maybe that’s why y’all always have a big ass crowd at games lol.