The Official HBCU Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yo!!! It was pretty cool out here.

So heads up, they gonna try to make this an annual thing every summer around this time of the year.

If y’all went to an HBCU and are in or near Charlotte y’all should come out and represent

To my surprise, it was more than just MEAC & CIAA peeps out here. It was definitely love and the food was great

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yo!!! It was pretty cool out here.

So heads up, they gonna try to make this an annual thing every summer around this time of the year.

If y’all went to an HBCU and are in or near Charlotte y’all should come out and represent

To my surprise, it was more than just MEAC & CIAA peeps out here. It was definitely love and the food was great

Any SWAC folk there?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Any SWAC folk there?

Gotta name a specific school. Like for the most part everyone who was in here to rep had a specific tent they sat under.

I’m gonna be all the way 100, I kinda mainly mingled with my fellow Aggies, then when my boys came (who also went to T) I was mostly with them all us sharing stories about the Yard

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Gotta name a specific school. Like for the most part everyone who was in here to rep had a specific tent they sat under.

I’m gonna be all the way 100, I kinda mainly mingled with my fellow Aggies, then when my boys came (who also went to T) I was mostly with them all us sharing stories about the Yard
any Alabama State or Southern?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I remember her, but I dont remember her name. The Stingettes were cool af tho bruh..they chilled with us & everything even though we had to shave all our facial hair while we were crabbing. You would think you gotta be a superstar football player to snag a dance girl but nah they approachable as hell, just gotta have your shyt straight. I know one Doll at SU married one of the drummers there, so it wasnt impossible for us band nikkas to get with them lol.

And I marched in 06 too...I was excited as hell cause I was a SU fan. I discovered them near the tail end of my sr. year in high school in 06, and wanted to switch from ASU to SU, but it was too late, and moms said she wasnt signed no papers for me to go to college in Louisiana cause Katrina had just happened, and she said she wasnt sending me down there with all that sin in Louisiana :beli:

I remember as soon as we passed the tennis courts and hit the track to march in at Mumford, the Jukebox struck up Vice Versa as we were coming in. Ill never forget that shyt. I almost got off step cause I had to turn my head and just appreciate what was happening, but a upperclassmen behind me told me to "turn ya got damn head back straight" lmao

I havent been back to Mumford since. I gotta see what SU's schedule is so I can do some planning.

Black mothers I SWEAR:russ:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

“#HBCULA”
:mjlol:

Foh if y’all want to use a hbcu label, you should have went to one. Its the ones at big schools like UCLA, OSU, Texas or whatever who swear they’ better than us HBCU people because they go to the big white school. But now they wanna try to rep HBCU culture :camby:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami

“#HBCULA”
:mjlol:

Foh if y’all want to use a hbcu label, you should have went to one. Its the ones at big schools like UCLA, OSU, Texas or whatever who swear they’ better than us HBCU people because they go to the big white school. But now they wanna try to rep HBCU culture :camby:

Don't want to be that guy but PWI kneegrows need to embrace their shyt. Also they can barely enjoy the benefits of a PWI

oX0eMmW.jpg