The Official HBCU Thread

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
yall a damn lie :russ:

Yall cool as hell but NCAT aint a factor in the band world down here lol. I didnt even know yall existed till I got to college my damn self :pachaha:

@Theolodius_Black

bruh on god I have listened to this 100 times the past two days. Would love to hear what JSU sounds like playing it. Gram does and surprisingly its pretty good

Maaaannn at the SWAC championship game they hit alcorn with this as soon as they stepped off the field:wow:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Man, truth be told, Aint nobody fukking with the Jukebox. shyt is just insane how them boys be on their shyt.

That Yosemite was just "ugh" last year :wow:

FAMU, it's gonna be ugly for yall smh.

May the Power of the Almighty be with you, cuz you will need it. :wow:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
yall a damn lie :russ:

Yall cool as hell but NCAT aint a factor in the band world down here lol. I didnt even know yall existed till I got to college my damn self :pachaha:

@Theolodius_Black

bruh on god I have listened to this 100 times the past two days. Would love to hear what JSU sounds like playing it. Gram does and surprisingly its pretty good

I hate it had to be yall breh, This right here, was just nasty breh.

That girl is dayum near in tears, Ole boy said stoppppp :wow:

Was that you @staticshock :mjcry:

Theolodius_Black

Daps
Reppin
Man, truth be told, Aint nobody fukking with the Jukebox. shyt is just insane how them boys be on their shyt.

That Yosemite was just "ugh" last year :wow:

FAMU, it's gonna be ugly for yall smh.

May the Power of the Almighty be with you, cuz you will need it. :wow:
You know what's trill about it though? The meac's best is getting cranked on by the swac's best at the beginning of the season cuz the jukes got famu and the boom cranking on cookman labor day weekend:Booklaugh:

At least famu keep their book updated. We gone be bored af at that game :mjcry:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
You know what's trill about it though? The meac's best is getting cranked on by the swac's best at the beginning of the season cuz the jukes got famu and the boom cranking on cookman labor day weekend:Booklaugh:

:ohhh:Boom going to Cookman,

Good luck Cookman :lolbron:

:mjlol:FAMU plays marches in the 5th.

SU go let them dudes have it:mjlol: Should be a good game though:pachaha:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

Rooms are high asf, FSU HC is that same weekend, I can't do the turn-around brehs, Hopefully ESPN 3 picks up the game:mjcry:

Theolodius_Black

Daps
Reppin
:ohhh:Boom going to Cookman,

Good luck Cookman :lolbron:

:mjlol:FAMU plays marches in the 5th.

SU go let them dudes have it:mjlol: Should be a good game though:pachaha:
Yep! Game is in Atlanta and I'm probably gone stay with my brother the night before then drive to the stadium. Supposed to be meeting up with a few other Sonic Boom alums over there:ehh:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I hate it had to be yall breh, This right here, was just nasty breh.

That girl is dayum near in tears, Ole boy said stoppppp :wow:

Was that you @staticshock :mjcry:

Lol nah wasn’t me, but I know everyone in that clip almost.

I live here in Tallahassee so i may jet down the street and watch the jukes shyt on them:lolbron:

Just thought about it, I may end up in Tally twice. SU-FAMU, & Bama State plays FSU late in the year.

We could be getting their old QB Deandre Francois too I forgot all about that

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Lol nah wasn’t me, but I know everyone in that clip almost.

Just thought about it, I may end up in Tally twice. SU-FAMU, & Bama State plays FSU late in the year.

We could be getting their old QB Deandre Francois too I forgot all about that

Francois will be playing this year?

That could be a game changer for the SWAC East

In that clip, what's good with ole girl (red) with the braids :mjlit:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Francois will be playing this year?

That could be a game changer for the SWAC East

In that clip, what's good with ole girl (red) with the braids :mjlit:

IDK her she came in after me...but funny story..dude standing in front of her, the tall light skin dude with the long sleeve black shirt and the tan Polo hat was a drummajor when I marched in 08, and he was on the squad when we went to ATL for the BOTB at Morris Brown Stadium and them nikkas had on them spandex superhero suits, and our entire band got roasted to oblivion :mjcry:

folks had us all on Mediafakeout, The5thQuarter.com, Bandhead.Org, Showtimemag.Com and every other site just going in on us smh

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
ID:russ:K her she came in after me...but funny story..dude standing in front of her, the tall light skin dude with the long sleeve black shirt and the tan Polo hat was a drummajor when I marched in 08, and he was on the squad when we went to ATL for the BOTB at Morris Brown Stadium and them nikkas had on them spandex superhero suits, and our entire band got roasted to oblivion :mjcry:

folks had us all on Mediafakeout, The5thQuarter.com, Bandhead.Org, Showtimemag.Com and every other site just going in on us smh

Yoo :russ: I remember that shyt.

Breh, Yall came to Mumford (BR) in 06 to play SU, that year yall had 2nd best dance line in the SWAC, top 3 I know, SU, yall and TxSU. Breh we was all in yall dance line when yall were lining up marching out the stadium trying to holla at them stingettes chicks:russ:

Breh it was a light-skin chick on that line who had green eyes, she later became the head captain, you know who I'm talking about, in 06, she may have been a FR or Sophomore.

Man breh, I would have gave that chick 2 babies on spot smh.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yoo :russ: I remember that shyt.

Breh, Yall came to Mumford (BR) in 06 to play SU, that year yall had 2nd best dance line in the SWAC, top 3 I know, SU, yall and TxSU. Breh we was all in yall dance line when yall were lining up marching out the stadium trying to holla at them stingettes chicks:russ:

Breh it was a light-skin chick on that line who had green eyes, she later became the head captain, you know who I'm talking about, in 06, she may have been a FR or Sophomore.

Man breh, I would have gave that chick 2 babies on spot smh.

I remember her, but I dont remember her name. The Stingettes were cool af tho bruh..they chilled with us & everything even though we had to shave all our facial hair while we were crabbing. You would think you gotta be a superstar football player to snag a dance girl but nah they approachable as hell, just gotta have your shyt straight. I know one Doll at SU married one of the drummers there, so it wasnt impossible for us band nikkas to get with them lol.

And I marched in 06 too...I was excited as hell cause I was a SU fan. I discovered them near the tail end of my sr. year in high school in 06, and wanted to switch from ASU to SU, but it was too late, and moms said she wasnt signed no papers for me to go to college in Louisiana cause Katrina had just happened, and she said she wasnt sending me down there with all that sin in Louisiana :beli:

I remember as soon as we passed the tennis courts and hit the track to march in at Mumford, the Jukebox struck up Vice Versa as we were coming in. Ill never forget that shyt. I almost got off step cause I had to turn my head and just appreciate what was happening, but a upperclassmen behind me told me to "turn ya got damn head back straight" lmao

I havent been back to Mumford since. I gotta see what SU's schedule is so I can do some planning.