The Official 'Harley Quinn' Animated Series Thread

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After watching a bat wielding Harley bash The Mad Hatter into a bloody pulp, I came to the realization that Harley and her crew are doing a much better job at cleaning up Gotham than @Bruce Wayne has. :umad:

Hey hey

Catwoman broke up with him. Although you would think he would concentrate on raising his son
:patrice:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Anybody feel like they replace J B Smoov as Frank The Plant. I know they haven't because I've seen him listed as still being the VA. But he sounds totally different this season.

You can tell that's JB. Maybe he's changing the voice up a lil bit to coincide with Frank now being juiced up on that Poison Ivy Venom?

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I'm not feeling this new season at all :francis:

Doesn't hit the same without Harley working with the whole crew to become top Super Villains. Did u see how they switched the end credits up at the end of episode 1 to say "Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy" like they were on some "Captain America and the Winter Soldier"? I'm not a fan of shifting more focus to Ivy. Iont like her character. :yeshrug: Did u like the Joker episode?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It seems most of the core writing focus has shifted to the Ivy/Harley relationship and that focus is already providing diminishing returns as the season goes on. They are trying to make the relationship as "drama free" and non-toxic as possible and it's just........not good. Also having Bruce be a simp full time isn't the way to go. Him being pathetic was part of his character, not his total character. When it was revealed he was the one who took Frank I was like " :ohhh: an interesting turn of character," then it's not even followed up on; next time we see him he's pathetic and sad again. Harley Quinn knocking out Bruce and kidnapping him without a fight? Come on. :comeon:

The Joker episode was alright but would have been better if they gave more focus to these characters beforehand. They're all so one dimensional now. All at the expense of making sure Harley/Ivy have the perfect queer relationship. It's Alphabet Soup fanservice at this point. But I'm invested so I'll see if it turns around. This last episode was the worst of the series IMO.