The Official 'Harley Quinn' Animated Series Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yeah they usually order episodes 20 at at time then split up unless it’s super expensive. The wait for season 3 was way longer than season 1 and 2.

4 is probably the last.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
The new show runner is the writer of the season 2 episodes: Catwoman, Bachelorette, and The Runaway Bridesmaid. She also wrote season 3 premier, "Harlivy," which is the weakest episode of this season, to me at least. So, this choice does not inspire confidence. I mentioned before how the strength of the show is in it's ensemble and Harley working with the gang. Almost like Archer. Yet, this quote from Peter Girardi, in THR, leaves a lil to be desired:

“Three seasons down and I can’t even begin to think about the new levels of chaos and trouble that Harley, Ivy and the gang can get into with a fourth season."

Nah you old greaseball, it's "Harley and the gang," not "Harley, Ivy and the gang." It ain't "Archer, Lana and the gang," it's "Archer and the gang." You change the whole spirit of the show by shifting the narrative focus like this.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Fbfz446XkAE2PnF

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The new show runner is the writer of the season 2 episodes: Catwoman, Bachelorette, and The Runaway Bridesmaid. She also wrote season 3 premier, "Harlivy," which is the weakest episode of this season, to me at least. So, this choice does not inspire confidence. I mentioned before how the strength of the show is in it's ensemble and Harley working with the gang. Almost like Archer. Yet, this quote from Peter Girardi, in THR, leaves a lil to be desired:

“Three seasons down and I can’t even begin to think about the new levels of chaos and trouble that Harley, Ivy and the gang can get into with a fourth season."

Nah you old greaseball, it's "Harley and the gang," not "Harley, Ivy and the gang." It ain't "Archer, Lana and the gang," it's "Archer and the gang." You change the whole spirit of the show by shifting the narrative focus like this.
I was hoping we’d travel less seen parts of the DCU like Hawkworld or Adam Strange after how they messed up Gotham in season 2