The Official 'Harley Quinn' Animated Series Thread

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I forgot how much Dr. Psycho brought to the show. Him and Kite Man used to have me rolling.
It was good to have him back. I kind of hated how he went and turned heel on the team last season and went full on bad... until I realized that he was a supervillain, so I guess he was already full on bad. If they ever make another Wonder Woman movie, I hope he's the baddie in it. I'll take a small, misogynistic, telepathic villain over Maxwell Lord & his wish stone that actually looks like a toilet stool.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
They redeemed themselves by following up the worst episode of the series with the best of the season. Harley has been annoying all season but she really came through in this episode. Reminds me of the previous seasons where she can do annoying things but she is so much more through her actions. Dr. Psycho mind travel episodes are always some of the best and he does add a lot to the show. His misogyny and dismissive apathy towards Harley and Ivy's relationship was refreshing. I liked the return of the ensemble cast too. Best use of Bruce in the entire series. Great writing. I'm glad Selena was nowhere to be found in his mind. Which makes me wonder why they portray him as such a simp for her. He literally only focuses on the death of his parents and his repressed memories just seem to be Batman related. Strong black(ish) woman representation I suppose.

Hopefully the rest of episodes are of this quality or better.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season is trash, anytime Ivy and Harley are on screen together I get nauceous.
This entire LGBTQ theme is just corny as hell.